The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This Way Up from Paul Brook and Colin Mcleod (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..27~28~29 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Would some of you mention where you are from that got yours? Just a gauge to know when I'll get mine Smile
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Royal Mail from the UK to the US takes 3 to 4 weeks.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Mine also !
Number 201
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2011-07-20 13:14, Joaquin wrote:
Royal Mail from the UK to the US takes 3 to 4 weeks.
I know that with RSVP w/royal mail it takes maybe a week or so. Hearing 3-4 weeks made my heart stop... Impromptu no gimmicks.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2011-07-20 13:19, parmenion wrote:
Mine also !
Number 201

201.. How is that possible?

Is there something Paul is hiding from us?? Lol
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Nope, mine is special, it does also Himber and it's not printed but the whole book is writes with a NW, so I can add some NW for prediction myself.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
.......the book arrived today in Italy too, and I am the first......for three times! I have number 111 Smile

Now it's the right time to start reading this great piece of work.

Thanks so much to Paul for the support he gave me and for the kind dedication written on the book.....and of course a special greeting and compliments to Colin.

Regards
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Alternative response:

Yo momma never complained about his performance.

Quote:
On 2011-07-19 15:55, Paul Brook wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-19 09:44, Stefmagic wrote:
I always love Paul Brook great presentation patter "in writing" but was really disappointed when saw clip of him performing. I guess that some are great writer/creator and some are great performer!

Thank you first of all for the kind words Smile

Secondly, my videos are pretty naff and not a correct reflection of me as a performer. They are about 6 years old now and the material on them was not from my regular performances, so wasn't scripted or rehearsed much at the time of filming.

Equally, there was a serious personal issue that I had with the production company, where they tried to rip me off by double charging. As a result, release forms were 'lost' and the material that I asked them to send over of regular routines that I had performed was also 'lost'. Some of the footage I have on the internet was filmed after this company has tried to rip me off, and neither I, or the company, wanted to be doing it. They gave me time restrictions and the whole thing was a chore.

Fear not!

I am currently planning a new show reel, that will be up-to-date. Which should be ready in the near future.

I guess what I am saying is, "don't judge me on those very old videos" Smile

Cheers,

-Paul
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2011-07-20 15:30, quicknotist wrote:
Alternative response:

Yo momma never complained about his performance.

Was that the young looking lady falling asleep? Or hypnotized? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Who cares about reading this book? I just can't wait to receive it so I can smell it and see what all the fuss is about!
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
#147 Vancouver.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Correction... #142.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Just an update to say that some of the books heading to the US have landed. So the wait for the American contingent shouldn't be too much longer Smile

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Oh, and we are on the very cusp of selling out, possibly even by the end of this week.

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-07-21 08:06, Paul Brook wrote:
Just an update to say that some of the books heading to the US have landed. So the wait for the American contingent shouldn't be too much longer Smile

Cheers,

-Paul

Meaning landed their (UK) and are going to be sent out? Correct?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On 2011-07-21 09:21, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-21 08:06, Paul Brook wrote:

Cheers,

-Paul

Meaning landed their (UK) and are going to be sent out? Correct?

No I mean have landed on the doorsteps of American buyers Smile

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Paul- correct me if I'm wrong, but you said it takes approximately 2-4 weeks to ship to the US?

Thanks,
RNK
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Yes, it can take that long. However, sometimes the Gods of the postal system all align and a small wormhole appears that transports the item directly to the buyers mailbox...or something like that!

A few US buyers had emailed me this morning to say that they had received their books. Therefore, since the books were all shipped within the same week it is a bellwether for delivery estimations.

Hope all of that was clear Smile

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Yes- Thank You! I saw that the moon and sun along with the axis coordinates of the Earths position to the UK Postal system from which my copy was sent is supposed to align on the date of July 25, 2011. So I expect the wormhole to be fully open at this time from which my copy will be zipped directly to it's destination-will let you know on July 25.

Best,
RNK
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2011-07-21 08:07, Paul Brook wrote:
Oh, and we are on the very cusp of selling out, possibly even by the end of this week.

Cheers,

-Paul

selfishly I am looking forward to the announcement of the sellout
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This Way Up from Paul Brook and Colin Mcleod (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..27~28~29 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL