The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Routining the head chopper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
As between those who insist there are "no problems" or that people taking pictures confirms a strong effect and those who offer interesting ideas like making it a card trick or using "dresscode" in an innovative way, I'd say it's the latter group who are taking the better approach
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 19:51, R.E. Byrnes wrote:
As between those who insist there are "no problems" or that people taking pictures confirms a strong effect and those who offer interesting ideas like making it a card trick or using "dresscode" in an innovative way, I'd say it's the latter group who are taking the better approach

Usually, that's the case. Magicians however, are sometimes guilty of muddying their waters to make them appear deep. Innovation is sometimes its own reward, but offers little to improve what is at hand. The wise magician learns the difference.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7382 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I like the duct-tape collar idea! That's a funny bit.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Routining the head chopper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL