The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tips to be a mentalist & hypnotist like Keith Barry (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Hello everyone, I would really like to learn mentalism and hypnotism. Kindly give me some advice and recommend the stuff to buy. Everyone in my high school is totally going gaga over Keith Barry. In fact, the girl I secretly like is heads over heels in love with Mr. Keith because of his skills... life is so unfair :-( . Kindly tell me how to master all this. I want to read her mind and know whether Patricia likes me. Sometimes, I have seen her seeing at me and playing with hair. Maybe, who knows? :/

Please tell me how you got into all this spooky stuff... if you will, kindly describe your journey.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
This is perhaps the best post I have read for ages.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Please describe your journey, Mr. Smoking ....
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 04:49, Smoking Camel wrote:
This is perhaps the best post I have read for ages.

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Please don't laugh mr pakar . its a matter of life and death .i really want to learn
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Lior
Start with 15 steps to magic
Then 23 steps how to post in the Café.
Then 2 steps how to be funny
Then 357 steps how to be JD

Lior
New shop: 1A magic
You can buy the selfie card trick.
The Zoom project
Talk To The Screen
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I never realised that Jack Daniels was so potent it required a 357 step programme.

Steve
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

It’s not heroic to laugh or make fun of someene who is trying to learn.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3451 Posts

Profile of Looch
And neither is it heroic to be a mong
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
It's one small step for men
One giant leap for the ones in love.
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
This book may help:
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Gu......title_bk

I know how you feel; when I was young I went through the same kind of thing.
It seemed all the girls were in love with, and all the guys wanted to be this mind-reading, hypnotic, and charismatic superstar who was hitting all the TV shows. Thankfully, a scant 40 years later he put out his book, HOW TO BE A FAKE KRESKIN. Wait till the girls at the 40th HS reunion catch me…

Tony
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Guys, where is the satisfaction in taking the **** out of someone who asks a question? Is that what you have to do to make yourselves feel worthwhile? Shame on you all. Sometimes it is embarassing to come here - far too much negativity from far to many big egos.

Hypno-mentalist, it is a long road, and one you will not master quickly. I have known Keith since he was in his early teens, and it is only in the last few years he has blossomed into the performer he is now.

I would suggest you begin with some books; Self-Working Mental Magic by karl Fulves, and Reality is Plastic by Anthony Jacquin. Follow that with 13 Steps to Mentalism by Tony Corinda and Practical Mental Magic by Theo Annemann. Also read Speed Learning - Palmistry in Your Own Words by Juliann Moore for a grounding in the key skill of cold reading. Best of luck. Tony
Doc_Z
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, NY
229 Posts

Profile of Doc_Z
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 04:44, hypno_mentalist wrote:
infact the girl I secretly like is heads over heels in love with mr keith because of his skills..

It's not the skills, it's the accent. Smile
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Woww.. thanks a lot tony . gonna order this now and gonna some quality time absorbing the basic till all this becomes a part of me .. no joy like redemption in the place where we lost.. best of luck for your high school reunion. I bet, you will sweep them off the feet , leaving them wanting for more of you and ur magic Smile ...
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Thanks for the recommendation Tony. Fingers crossed he gets the girl and has the life he wants.

Any questions hypno_mentalist let me know.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3451 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 06:52, TonyB2009 wrote:
Guys, where is the satisfaction in taking the **** out of someone who asks a question? Is that what you have to do to make yourselves feel worthwhile? Shame on you all. Sometimes it is embarassing to come here - far too much negativity from far to many big egos.

Hypno-mentalist, it is a long road, and one you will not master quickly. I have known Keith since he was in his early teens, and it is only in the last few years he has blossomed into the performer he is now.

I would suggest you begin with some books; Self-Working Mental Magic by karl Fulves, and Reality is Plastic by Anthony Jacquin. Follow that with 13 Steps to Mentalism by Tony Corinda and Practical Mental Magic by Theo Annemann. Also read Speed Learning - Palmistry in Your Own Words by Juliann Moore for a grounding in the key skill of cold reading. Best of luck. Tony

If you cant see this "user" is an alias and wind up merchant then more fool you
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
I want to be like you looch and get the girls and flashy car .Please tell me how ?
xx
E.O.I
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 05:38, hypno_mentalist wrote:
Please don't laugh mr pakar . its a matter of life and death .i really want to learn

A matter of life and death. I have no words with which to express my amusement.

Having read your post, I can't really recommend anything. That's probably a first.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 04:44, hypno_mentalist wrote:
Hello everyone I would really like to learn mentalism and hypnotism . kindly give me some advice and recommend the stuff to buy . everyone in my high school is totally going gaga over keith barry . infact the girl I secretly like is heads over heels in love with mr keith because of his skills.. life is so unfair :-( . kindly tell me how to master all this . I want to read her mind and know whether patricia likes me . sometimes, I have seen her seeing at me and playing with hair .maybe, who knows :/

pleasse tell me how you got into all this spooky stuff.. if yaa will, kindly describe ur journey.

Learn first of all social skills. You cant be a performer if you cant first of all establish a conversation.
Be interesting and believe in yourself while you talk with that girl and create a relationship with her.
You are more like an introverted or extroverted person ?

Learn communicational techniques and after that learn performance´s disciplines.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Newmann
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3451 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 08:25, markthorold wrote:
I want to be like you looch and get the girls and flashy car .Please tell me how ?
xx

Well well Marky my boy, come and sit on ol Loochys lap and ill tell you ALL about it...

First off, you cant go around spiking yourself at gigs!

That goes for the class As and the Smash & Stabs

As for the flashy car...You already own one...dont lie, Ive seen it on streetmap Smile

see you soon fella
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tips to be a mentalist & hypnotist like Keith Barry (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL