The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tips to be a mentalist & hypnotist like Keith Barry (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
494 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
Thank You Uncle Bob

it took me good 5 Min of my life to write my journey
The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 09:23, Amirá wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 04:44, hypno_mentalist wrote:
Hello everyone I would really like to learn mentalism and hypnotism . kindly give me some advice and recommend the stuff to buy . everyone in my high school is totally going gaga over keith barry . infact the girl I secretly like is heads over heels in love with mr keith because of his skills.. life is so unfair :-( . kindly tell me how to master all this . I want to read her mind and know whether patricia likes me . sometimes, I have seen her seeing at me and playing with hair .maybe, who knows :/

pleasse tell me how you got into all this spooky stuff.. if yaa will, kindly describe ur journey.

Learn first of all social skills. You cant be a performer if you cant first of all establish a conversation.
Be interesting and believe in yourself while you talk with that girl and create a relationship with her.
You are more like an introverted or extroverted person ?

Learn communicational techniques and after that learn performance´s disciplines.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Newmann

thanks everybody who gave meanigful advice. am an average looking guy , definetly not the one who will turn heads on the streets . as time passes by , its slowly dawning on me that I need to add few things to my personality to make it more appealing . I am more of an introvert , have had relationships in the past .. but the one I am in now, has hit the rocks ...
gonna really start working on myself from now ..

by the way , I don't have much knowledge but 1 thing I wanna share with all of you is that "negativity breeds nothing positive " .. so, if you don't have anything nice to say , please keep your "pearls of wisdom" to yourself .. pulling others down to get a high is not the right thing ..

to all those whose accuse me of not having interest in learning mentalism coz I am anonymos , feel free to add me on facebook. my real name is tushar aggarwal ..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001195746157

thanks everyone
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
In your first post you said you were in high school. The face book page suggests otherwise. (and from the photos it sure doesn't look like you're having any problems finding women)

But it could be a language thing. If you are sincerely interested in learning the craft you need to start at the beginning. There are several beginners forums here at the Café where you will find many "sticky" threads that will provide you with some guidance in learning some basic magic tricks you can use to impress your friends.
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Quote:
On 2011-06-24 00:49, mastermindreader wrote:
from the photos it sure doesn't look like you're having any problems finding women

This is the first time I've paid any attention to this thread Smile
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Quote:
On 2011-06-24 00:49, mastermindreader wrote:
In your first post you said you were in high school. The face book page suggests otherwise. (and from the photos it sure doesn't look like you're having any problems finding women)

But it could be a language thing. If you are sincerely interested in learning the craft you need to start at the beginning. There are several beginners forums here at the Café where you will find many "sticky" threads that will provide you with some guidance in learning some basic magic tricks you can use to impress your friends.

opss!!... in my country we call calss 1 to 12 as school and anything higher as higher education, college or high school ... btw , am starting with 110 tricks with objects & idiots guide to hypnosis .. believing for the best
Blueboy
View Profile
Regular user
But I don't steal to fund my habit
200 Posts

Profile of Blueboy
Man check out that avatar, that palm reading book works FAST!!!
Just hit the Paypal button yippee
krakhead
View Profile
Regular user
I have built a fence, it has
126 Posts

Profile of krakhead
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 06:30, looch wrote:
And neither is it heroic to be a mong

Usually I type LOL even when something makes me smile, but this deserves a proper LOL! Smile
He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological and powerful. So don't listen to him. Remember that - do not listen
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
191 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Is this a Woody Allen movie !!!

(You can not avoid this kind of stuff in an open forum...)

Cheers
Pourang
Cheers
Pourang
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Seems like he's a genuine poster, so I am happy enough to have given some advice.
Bob, while I see your point, we are only pointing the way to resources. He will either go and check those resourses and develope a genuine interest (a thing to be encouraged in my view) or he won't spend the money, so no harm done.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I think the selections he says he made are fine. They are in keeping with his interest and skill levels. What I object to is referring people to advanced, privately published resources when they haven't ever read the basic, publicly available, texts. In fact, it would like to see discussion of advanced works in the Inner Thoughts area only.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
684 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
I will pray for you, pray for the best.....
maximcarl
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
1 Post

Profile of maximcarl
Oh man.. this is my 1st post since I joined this forum.. and you just made my day Hypno_mentalist... BIG THANKS.. lol
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
Perhaps instead of magic you should try reading the game by neil Strauss
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Deleted post as wrong window sorry...carry on
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tips to be a mentalist & hypnotist like Keith Barry (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL