The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kenton Knepper`s Kut Ups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
http://www.wonderwizards.com/product_inf......s_id=543

Kenton's held on to these secrets for decades, and now they are yours.

"Over the years I have created and collected a wide variety of work on this subject. The main premise is that people can be subliminally influenced using photo strips, collages, comic strips and the like. The result is a eclectic collection of very special artwork, devious new principles and twists on time tested techniques that are unlike anything else. This collection goes beyond your expectations and the result is not only stunning and realistic mentalism, but also PURE FUN for your audience."

- Kenton Knepper

Totally recommended material.

Check this new project and be sure to read all this funny and interesing premise
I contribute one very workable mentalism piece with photos about famous people Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2011-06-25 20:39, Amirá wrote:

Kenton's held on to these secrets for decades, and now they are yours.

lol

knepper sure has kept A LOT OF secrets for decades IF we have to judge by his constant outputting of HUGE amount of product each and every month:
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Kenton does have a lot to share. Most I found valuable. Looking forward to this one!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2217 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This looks interesting but my last purchase was, to be honest, a bitter disappointment. It would be good to have a review.
psychicavel
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of psychicavel
Thanks for sharing Amira. Kenton is a great creative mind

Avel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kenton Knepper`s Kut Ups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL