The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who is A Proud Owner of Creative Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I just bought my portion and I cannot wait. I am sure we are going to be seeing a ton of Creative Magic product for sale on the Café starting October. I think that this portion idea is incredible too good to pass up. So who is in?

Patrick
PCoreyB
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of PCoreyB
I'm in and super stoked! The deal of the century if you ask me. Yes the waiting is gonna kill me but it'll be kind of like Christmas morning every 3 months.

Corey
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
So true. Knowing what you will get is cool, what is extra is even better. LOL!!!

Patrick
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Birdsboro, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
I originally bought a full portion but then was approached by a fellow Café Member and now we are equal partners in a portion - Should work out well for both of us.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
I got in as well. Can't wait for that first box.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
At my age, I don't buy green bananas anymore.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2011-06-26 22:56, revmike wrote:
I originally bought a full portion but then was approached by a fellow Café Member and now we are equal partners in a portion - Should work out well for both of us.

Great idea. I hope that it works out the way you like it to.

Patrick
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 01:49, Bob1Dog wrote:
At my age, I don't buy green bananas anymore.

Fricken Hillarious!
cameroncando
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of cameroncando
I got mine.

I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of Creative Magic. I already own nearly everything they put out. But this deal is too good to pass up. I love the idea of having backups of all my favorite illusions.

My hats off to Creative magic for being classy and clever from day one to the very end!

What a way to exit.

Cam
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
826 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Got one too!

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Yup same here
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
jcmazzolado
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of jcmazzolado
Me too - or is it three or four.
I can't wait for the shipments to arrive. Even my sife is excited about the whole thing.
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Rather than start a different thread for this...what do you hope is in the first package(in other words what are you most looking forward to getting?)

I hope invisible paint or B Screens. I can use b screens for Xmas shows. Paint would work into my show quickly.
Randy Burtis
www.calgarymagician.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Folks, at the risk of being flamed for not knowing much about Creative Magic, I must ask this question as someone who only does parlour type work, has no sound systems, does kids stuff and seniors, much of it for free because I'm not a pro, per se. But please permit me this question, keeping in mind the Café is a place for magicians to help magicians: Most of these effects seem geared to large audience and stage work, and not for crowds I usually entertain, though I'm working on my schtick and hoping to get to perform for real money one day (remember, I don't buy green bananas)......And frankly, I don't have a clue as to how any of them work....(ouch) Please, someone give me a reason to get interested in this deal for my level of work, collectibility, and pride of ownership.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Aus
View Profile
Special user
Australia
939 Posts

Profile of Aus
Bob1Dog

Invisible paint, flash cards, Change cap and the Bigger Wands might be your cup of tea considering your areas of interest. There is a sub-market developing on the creative magic facebook page where people are already letting known what parts of their portions there willing to part with. You might be able to buy things you won’t without having to buy a complete portion.

Magically

Aus
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 00:06, randyburtis wrote:
Rather than start a different thread for this...what do you hope is in the first package(in other words what are you most looking forward to getting?)

I hope invisible paint or B Screens. I can use b screens for Xmas shows. Paint would work into my show quickly.

I am hoping for b screens too. Maybe even the cube squared. It will be Christmas in September for me whatever I get.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 00:45, Bob1Dog wrote:
Folks, at the risk of being flamed for not knowing much about Creative Magic, I must ask this question as someone who only does parlour type work, has no sound systems, does kids stuff and seniors, much of it for free because I'm not a pro, per se. But please permit me this question, keeping in mind the Café is a place for magicians to help magicians: Most of these effects seem geared to large audience and stage work, and not for crowds I usually entertain, though I'm working on my schtick and hoping to get to perform for real money one day (remember, I don't buy green bananas)......And frankly, I don't have a clue as to how any of them work....(ouch) Please, someone give me a reason to get interested in this deal for my level of work, collectibility, and pride of ownership.

Bigger wands done right is a huge hit with children. Also, victory cubes make your show look bigger and that will help you land more paying gigs. They weigh and pack down to nothing and will instantly make your background more appealing.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7404 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Bob1Dog -

You can still watch the product demo videos on the Creative Magic website, for the products included in the portions. Simply click on the product photos on the deal page. By watching the videos, it will give you some ideas as to the possibilities.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
B screens or cube squared could be used to produce the birthday child, as a great upsell for your show...
Randy Burtis
www.calgarymagician.com
PCoreyB
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of PCoreyB
As of this moment (Tuesday about 11:30 Eastern), they only have 8 portions left according to the Creative Magic facebook page. If you want one, you better jump on it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who is A Proud Owner of Creative Magic? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL