The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psycrets is proud to honour the mental greats! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 01:55, DrTodd wrote:
We have seen two spin out companies (Subversive Cicuits and Smoke and Mirrors UK) a lot of great performers hitting the boards and we have learned so much from all our members.

And The Fifth Column, actually.
Without the encouragement of yourself, Roni and others in the group I'd probably have kept all those goodies to myself.
I'm tremendously grateful.
Cheers,
T.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 19:58, Ted wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 01:55, DrTodd wrote:
We have seen two spin out companies (Subversive Cicuits and Smoke and Mirrors UK) a lot of great performers hitting the boards and we have learned so much from all our members.

And The Fifth Column, actually.
Without the encouragement of yourself, Roni and others in the group I'd probably have kept all those goodies to myself.
I'm tremendously grateful.
Cheers,
T.

Quite right and many apologies Ted! You know I love the The Third Man!
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 18:42, Mark Lewis wrote:
I think I am missing something here. Who is Chet and Sven and what exactly are you referring to?

Grandpa Chet and Sven the President and Enforcer for the Osterlind Appreciation Society. I thought you might be Social Secretary? Smile
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Not really. I have my own opinions and they are not dependent on anyone else. I am terribly impressed with Osterlind's thinking and creativity. Perhaps less impressed with his performance style but I know I am wrong since I was once selling Svengali decks somewhere and a man came up to me raving about what a great magician his company had hired to perform at a trade show. I asked the name of the magician and it was Richard Osterlind.
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
There's nowt as queer as folk.

To be fair, I am also impressed by some of his thinking and a few of his products as learning and teaching aids. I'm inclined to agree with you however when it comes to his style. He performance style is as good as he is humble. Smile
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I find him pretty humble. Isn't he?
Anyway that trade show guy raved about him and I think he was an executive of the company that hired him. So somebody likes him. And liked him a lot. What can I tell you?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-07-01 16:30, Mark Lewis wrote:
I find him pretty humble. Isn't he?
Anyway that trade show guy raved about him and I think he was an executive of the company that hired him. So somebody likes him. And liked him a lot. What can I tell you?

what have you done to the real Mark Lewis?
I've asked to be banned
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
He is resting at the moment. No doubt he will be back shortly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psycrets is proud to honour the mental greats! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL