The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PellikaanMagic - The Psycho-Cut (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aronprins
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of aronprins
Hey everyone,

It is my honor and pleasure to re-introduce you to the magic of Peter Pellikaan.
He is a well known legend in card magic known all around the world for his expertise in sleight of hand card magic.
Today his first release is finally available for PDF download.

It is a clean and fair control, which is certaintly a magician fooler and great for layman too!
You can find the Psycho-Cut at: http://www.pellikaanmagic.nl/magic/?ref=magiccafe

Thanks for looking, and make sure to signup for his newsletter too! Soon, he will explain the third, fourth and fifth deal! You wont want to miss this!

Cheers,
Aron
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2986 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Awesome effect! That's about as many bona fide magical moments as you can fit in a brief card effect. And the overall effect is uncluttered and easy to understand. Very nice.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi

I think you are looking at Puzzle Card which is the video on the front page. However, the PDF that is for sale is Psycho-Cut - a move/control.

Peter
Alternative Magic
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2986 Posts

Right you are. I watched it with the sound off, and thought that maybe it was an application of the move. Oh well, looks good.
aronprins
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of aronprins
MaxfieldsMagic,

The video shows the effect Puzzle Card, which is deroded from a Don England effect ( as Peter mentions when saying thanks Don ).

The Psycho-Cut is as described on the product page, a very nice and subtle card control, which will be seen in future video's such as the Third Fourth deal and the Second Deal which are coming up Smile

Hope this clears the picture.
Cheers,
Aron
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2986 Posts

Read through the Psycho-Cut manuscript (it's basically a page long, reprinted from Spellbinder in 1984) and tried it out. It gets the job done, and is angle proof. But I'm not certain what is novel about it. It features an overt move after the card is replaced. Also, the step where the deck is put back together isn't described.
aronprins
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of aronprins
Max,

It's nothing new or revolutionary, it's just a nice subtle control for a card to add to your arsenal!
Cheers,
Aron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PellikaanMagic - The Psycho-Cut (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL