The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Watch extreem show of!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Mr blah ..blah blah .. critisizm is the best way to help other magicians to put more work in their acts
LaurensMalter
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
131 Posts

Profile of LaurensMalter
I must say, the technique of many Asian magicians is amazing, but I have to agree, it's going TOO fast, the brain didn't get time to process what just happened and we're already looking at '2 tricks later', good magic is being lost..

This is currently a trend in Asia, but as with most trends, it doesn't catch on at the opposite side of the world.

Dahih Beik is right, critisism is not the best, but the ONLY way to improve in magic, you can think what you're doing is awesome if your collegue's or more important you're audience can't seem to appreciate it, than something's wrong..

Take the feedback you get here and do something with it, the majority of people on this forum know what they're talking about
Your 'David Copperfield' might not be on this forum, but people who created illusions for him and many other magicians are, listen to them.
Bleh
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Bleh
1st to Mr. Dahih Beik: Please try to put in your mind... that there is a lot of way in criticizing others work.. you can do this is such a very polite ways or in such an insulting ways, for example.. I will criticize you work.. and I would say.. "Is this, you know, serious?,It has my bowels moving faster than ever before." how would you feel about it... it wont help.. but if you really wanna help other magicians... try to respect there work and try to make them understand that they have done a mistake in there works... in such a politest way... don't just go and tell other magicians about the video you got from youtube.. if you really do care about helping them.. why didn't you post on their channel something that would help them improve their skills, but instead... you posted it here.. that group doesn't even know that their magic video is already trending here... blah blah blah...

2nd to LaurensMalter: I don't care who is the consultant of Your Famous 'David Copperfield'.. weather it's Homer Liwag or Fábio DeRose I don't even give a ***... because.. please try to remember.. no matter how good is your adviser.. if you are not perfectionist then the great effect will still look suck... just try to compare criss angel to david blaine.. both of them has a good advisers.. perhaps like what you said.. maybe some of their adviser is from here... because I believe even if Dai Vernon will rise from his grave and teach you a good magic.. if you will not perfect it... then it's still useless...

the guy from the video is so armature... but yet they are not trying to ruin the magic society.. they are not exposing... maybe what they've done is not quite impressive.. but try to remember.. they are amateurs .. if you really do care about helping them... try to help them in such a politest way.. not in such an insulting ways... but anyhow.. I can see that only Fábio DeRose here have the guts to do that... to insult other magicians.... and that sucks... as if he is really a good magicians... ahahahaha... "wow.. It has my bowels moving faster than ever before" ahahaha... so sad... I must read this trend..

Magicians helping Magicians... I don't think I am in the right forum???? if you are really serious in helping them... try to say something nice to them.. something that will inspire them... you can say that "ok you magic video is nice.. but please try to make it short and try to make it a little slower,.. " now that is what I call Magicians helping Magicians like what your banner say....

I like what Mr. Anatole, Mr. Mtpascoem, Mr. Wizzard and Mr. LaurensMalter say.. that is helping.. that is a healthy way....

lastly.. to anybody here who disagree with me.. this is all for you... specially to Mr. Dahih Beik... "WRONG IS TO BE CORRECTED, NOT TO BE INSULTED".... now I hope you all understand my point...
Bjarne
View Profile
New user
Norway
53 Posts

Profile of Bjarne
Blah and others, let us be constructive and stay on topic. What blah writes backfires easily.

Blah, "if you really do care about helping him... try to help him in such a politest way.. not in such an insulting ways... but anyhow.. I can see that only <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE> here have the guts to do that... to insult other magicians.... and that sucks... as if he is really a good magicians... ahahahaha..."

If we all staid on topic (which is the video in this case), we would not enter into personal bowel motions or whether Fabio is a good magician.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Mr or mrs bleh blih bloh blah ..
you seem so sensitive about the issue .. its mybe because you could be one o those in the video .. but to my concern all the critism abouve funny or hard .. pours in the benifit of the the young gays in the video . from my own experience hard and hard critisim only pushed me to hard work .. and you should understant that magicians are unique and tend to be funny in a way while wruting , speaking or critisizing .
I think the video title shoul be changed into ( help please!! or our begining into magic ...so on ) but really what do want us to say .. for example your magic is great but you need to read some hundred books and practice some 10 years and attend 100 conferences and watch some 5000 videos .. and then you might get a little bit better ... hey come on I don't think anybody meant to discourage them but to encourage them to hard work .. then they might post another link that we might enjoy and learn from .. hopefully . thanx
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Quote:
On 2011-11-07 19:40, LaurensMalter wrote:
Your 'David Copperfield' might not be on this forum, but people who created illusions for him and many other magicians are, listen to them.

Actually, he is my friend.

Responding to what I saw in the video,
I would just tell those magicians, slow down and relax.
Dev/
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Bleh
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Bleh
Quote:
On 2011-11-19 11:36, Devious wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-07 19:40, LaurensMalter wrote:

Actually, he is my friend.

Responding to what I saw in the video,
I would just tell those magicians, slow down and relax.
Dev/

That is very nice... "slow down and relax..." now that is what we call giving advice.. that is not insulting or what ever that means... nice one.. atlast there is somebody out here who is positive...

I also like what "Bjarne" said...

now to you dear mr. dahih beik bike book back beck buck kwack kwack duck duck yuck yuck.... whoever you are.... anyway.. are you trying to tell me that it's ok to insult others work?? that it's ok to say something bad or make fun of them even if they are not aware... that's back fighting. any way.. if you love to insult others work.. then live by it.. karma will come to you anyway... now I know how narrowed your mind is.. you can't even figure out what I am trying to say here... again I will say it again and I will addressed this one to you now... "WRONG IS TO BE CORRECTED NOT TO BE INSULTED" I hope you know how to read and speak ENGLISH... you know what my dear Mr. who ever you are.. if you think that you are good enough to a mentor.. then show it... be humble... I remember Michael Ammar went to the Philippines.. he was so Humble... down to earth and so attentive... can you just be like that... of if not atleast be like "Devious" who can give advised instead insulting others work... remember your comment above "Just for laugh".. so you mean if your are a good magician or a magician.. it's ok to insult and be insulted??? well if that is your perceptions... then all I can say is.. you go your way and I'll go my way... and also don't you ever tell me that you wanted to encourage them.. the guys from the video doesn't even knows about this thing.. about this trend.. how would they know.. if you are doing some back fighting here.... oh come on.... don't be so sarcastic.. you haven't proved anything yet... you know that your it's fault... then if you are really true to what you said about criticizing then you must not react.. because I am just criticizing your attitude.. you must learn from it.. and be vary careful on what you said and post next time... ok.. learn from you self my friend... please..."read some hundred books and practice some 10 years and attend 100 conferences and watch some 5000 videos not just in magic.. but also public speaking..." try to take up Good moral and right conduct seminars... ok.. becuase I really don't think that it's ok to insult others work... it often lead us for any conflict...

can I hire you mr. dahih beik to be my adviser... I wanted to learn how to insult somebody.. I wanted to insult you.. can you teach me.. because I think like based from what you said.. it's ok to insult somebody....

"oh come on.. enough with this none sense topic. because everybody knows that insulting somebody's work is a bad hobbit...

"All good criticism should be judged the way art is. You shouldn't read it the way you read history or science."
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Beik book bike ... hahahahahaha that was really funny you made me laugh ..nice try
can you recomend any book for public speaking ??? I'm interested
I cant see wre I insulted anyone .. I was commenting on something I saw .. I can insult if I want but you don't want to see that .
so you are in the video .. you could be the one bitting the card or the coin either way you bite well..lol
AND NO I don't want to be be your mentor or mentior anyone in this video , just open your ears and listen to the profesionals when they speak .(im not refering to myself)
no hard feeling .. relAX AND TAKE IT EASY .. ITS BETTER LIKE THAT SOMETIMES ...( TOM JONES)
LaurensMalter
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
131 Posts

Profile of LaurensMalter
Oh My God!

Stop the mud throwing!!
You said *something*, he then answered with *something* and I feel very *something*.

Grow Up!
This is not a kindergarden, it's a forum where magicians go for help, advice, inspiration or just a nice chat, and the above posts don't have anything to do with that!

If you can't process criticism, then don't start a discussion.
If you can't make your point in a polite way, then simply.. shut up.

Face it, criticism is a part of magic and it will always be, THANK GOD! Don't forget, we are performing artists, we get on a stage to entertain people, if those people will BOOH! you off stage, will you start yelling at them aswell, saying they don't know talent when it strokes them on the ass?

I've had people tell me things I didn't like, but as long as they do it in a polite way I'll work with that advice/feedback and it only makes you stronger, better and more versatile.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Thankx I cant agree more
Bjarne
View Profile
New user
Norway
53 Posts

Profile of Bjarne
Well said.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Watch extreem show of!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL