The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic Unlimited (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tonny Magix
View Profile
New user
Croatia
12 Posts

Profile of Tonny Magix
What do you think about them..?!

well in my opinion they are revealing a lot of magic....i heard that some magicians learnd secrets to some illusions by whatching them and comment on videos are horible...

but I find act of them ok...

heres video chanel http://www.youtube.com/user/magicunlimited08
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Their show is very entertaining.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
There are a lot of threads and comments on them in the illusion section, too many for me to list here. You may want to do your own search for feedback on them.

B
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Profile of motivationalmagic
The link you provided is for MU's performance of an illusion called "Suspended Animation". The creator of this prop, John Taylor, keeps an updated list of licensed owners of this illusion on his website. If the prop is sold, the new buyer must first sign an agreement with Taylor. If you check the list, it doesn't seem that MU is on the list of licensed owners/performers. I think I've read on a previous thread that MU is known for purchasing such pirated props.
Motivational Magic
"The Magician on a Mission to Motivate"
www.MotivationalMagic.com
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
That S.A. looked like crap and doesn't do the legit prop justice. I just took a look at John's website. I think I have seen more knock off versions of that illusion than legit copies. That is just sad.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
True, but one must admit that they do deliver a very entertaining performance of it. And, IMO, despite it all, I dn't think it looks like crap. It is very inferior compared to the orignal design but it looks decent. I won't go into the good ol' "it is aknock-off boooo" 'cause it just won't help.

I would post one knock-off SA that DOES look like crap, but the guy who tries to perofrm it screws up badly and ends up on Brazil's top audience TV show as "#1 most embarassing TV moment of the week" - Thankfully his method is NOTHING like the original, lol.

If John Taylor authorizes me I shall post the link, but I dn't want to give the poor guy more attention.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Hi, I wouldn't post it on here as you never know who might see it.

Thanks Motivational Magic for your post.

Big difference between the 2 props in more ways then one!

It's a shame they stole my illusion because as you say they do perform its well... I go after all rip offs but its consumes so much of my time and upsets me greatly!!!

I will be very interested when I get to meet MU... Hopefully they will buy a real one before then.
My advice to anyone reading this that own's a pirate (SA) Suspended Animation is now that you know how good the effect is show some respect and decency by buying a real SA! Otherwise what's the point in inventing new illusions for others to enjoy if your just going to be ripped off by unethical fools! No wonder not many new illusions have come out the last 10am years... You rip offs are killing art!!! If anyone can go and rip off whatever they want then we all become a bunch of clones all doing the same stuff. Wake up guys your killing its for everyonec including yourselfes!

Jt
http://www.suspendedanimationillusion.com
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Sorry about the mistakes in my last post, It was my Galaxy Tab's predictor text.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic Unlimited (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL