The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Torn and restored newspaper? (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Yes I was talking about setup. I am getting that what I used to do is the page page 10 second paper tear.
Thanks all, will look it up again.
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
ANyone know where I can by the Pat Page 10 second paper tear?
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
I found it from a dealer in UK
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
"The Big Book of Magic" by Patrick Page. Chapter 11 -Tricks with Paper, page 177.

Or video (PAL format). the Patrick Page website fun by his daughter.

https://patrickpagemagic.co.uk/product/t......ck-page/
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Thank you, that's the dealer I found it at.
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Hi everybody,
I created a presentation of the newspaper torn and restored using the Axel Hecklau method, but it has all the avantages, as it's like a signed newspaper, the spectator is holding it, tear it, and leaving with the newspaper as a souvenir, and it got some mentalism in it as well. It's a 6 to 8 minute presentation...I did create this for a full 90 minutes show based on Alfred Hitchcock movies, speaking of "Shadow of a doubt" when Joseph Cotten is tearing off a newspaper to hide a clue.
Unfortunately I don't have that show in English, so you can see it here as a stand alone piece I did for a family performance instead of a stage performance. Not my best but the only one I have on video in English ...Excuse my French !

https://youtu.be/ZN61clSUu-M
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
Ignacio.Lopez
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Ignacio.Lopez
I love this trick. I create a complete new method in 2012. It's impromptu, very easy to do, without gimmicks, glue or anything else. Could be set it in few seconds, the restauration is flash and you end up clean! You can give the newspaper to your audience at the end.
I will upload the video if someone are interested.

Best!
Ignacio.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2023, Ignacio.Lopez wrote:
I love this trick. I create a complete new method in 2012. It's impromptu, very easy to do, without gimmicks, glue or anything else. Could be set it in few seconds, the restauration is flash and you end up clean! You can give the newspaper to your audience at the end.
I will upload the video if someone are interested.

Best!
Ignacio.

Hello, Ignacio,

I somehow missed your post from July 29, 2023, but now many months later I will say that I would be very interested in seeing your torn and restored newspaper presentation.

-David

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Torn and restored newspaper? (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL