The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Broken Wand: Hank Moorehouse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
328 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Thank you for sharing the link to the video tribute for those of us who could not make it to the Pittsburgh Convention.

Bruce Kalver did a wonderful job with this film.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
557 Posts

Profile of Motor City
For those interested in attending, the funeral for Hank Moorehouse will be at the First Presbyterian Church, 107 E Chicago Rd., White Pigeon, MI 49099 at 11:00am on Saturday August 13th.
Quizzmo
View Profile
New user
Midatlantic
4 Posts

Profile of Quizzmo
I just learned today with great sadness of the passing of Hank Moorehouse and Peter White. Hank Moorehouse was as Mike Miller so eloquently put it "Magic Royalty". A pleasure to speak to and learn magical tidbits from. As for Peter White, his kindness will always be remembered. He gave me a 100 foot silk I use in my "Tequila" Illusion. A cherished gift. May they both rest in peace.

Michael St. James
A Magical Music Tour Entertainment
magicmusictour.com
Micahel St. James
A Magical Music Tour

Where "Magic Is Art From The Heart"

stmajkman@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Broken Wand: Hank Moorehouse (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL