The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Copper Brass trasposition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hayabusafan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of hayabusafan
Silver Copper Brass Transpostions by Tango or Copper/Brass/Silver by Roy Kueppers the price difference is only 11 dollars. Will the Kueppers set be higher quality?
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Based on my experience, go with the Kueppers set. If anything ever goes wrong with it, he will take care of it for you. Roy is easy to work with and his coins are very practical for a working magician with their quality and attention to detail. If you need/want something specific done with your set, you can have him add it to the CSB when he makes it for you. You cannot get that with Tango.

Be prepared to wait a little bit for your order because he is very busy these days, but any wait is well worth it. This does not mean you will have a long wait, but as I said, be prepared.

I hope this information is useful to you.
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
164 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
I had not yet heard of Kueppers; thanks for posting the name. I am looking into his stuff now. I have Johnson's Cop/Sil/Brass set and have always been happy with it. Whatever you decide, it is a KILLER trick.
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
497 Posts

Profile of bofx
Go with the Kueppers set.
I have the CSB made by Sterling Magic, but in my experience I can tell you that the Kueppers quality is better than Tango.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Copper Brass trasposition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL