The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Air Writer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
I'm glad you like it. Ideas keep flowing!
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Cristobal's idea is great, thanks a lot mate (:
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
Quote:
On 2011-07-16 04:49, TimonK wrote:
Cristobal's idea is great, thanks a lot mate (:

You're wellcome! Thanks to you too Smile
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
I've finally gotten around to adapting Cristobal's Air Writer Plus to numbers. I tested it out yesterday, and it worked perfectly.

I had my spectator think of a number between 1 and 100 made of any even digits. I then performed Air Writer Plus and instantly named his number (it was 66). My eyes were closed the entire time, and he wrote the digits one after the other.

Cristobal's addition makes it much cleaner and more powerful on a spectator (particularly when using numbers).
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
Nice to hear that!

I have a couple of ideas for routines using Air Writer with numbers. I'll work on it.

Two days ago I finished my version of zoodiac sign diviniation using AW+. I close my eyes, spectator write the name of the symbol in the air, then I open my eyes and reveal it. I get the symbol directly half of the times (this is only because I contemplate that spectator could write in different ways). The other half I only need to repeat the Air Writing with only one letter. Easier to memorize than any p****** a*******, at least for me. Also you could mix both methods to practice.

This seems very solid on paper BUT I didn't perform it yet.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Can you tell us, just what is the difference between Air Writer and MMD ?, does one need both.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
No, you don't need both. The Air Writer is based on the Air Writer method, with a new idea that allows it to work with many more symbols (letters, numbers, etc.). This idea was created by Timon Krause, co-author of the book. Then additionally on top of that, there is Air Writer plus; a powerful new idea from Cristobal, along with a justification by Steven Keyl, which makes the method entirely invisible.

The effect is virtually the same: a spectator writes their thought in the air while your eyes are honestly closed and turned away, yet you are able to tell them what they are thinking of.

The primary differences between the Air Writer and MMD are these:

Air Writer works with words, numbers, zodiac symbols, states, and virtually every thing you can think of. The star sign revelation is probably the strongest and most well honed thanks to contributions by Cristobal, Steven, Timon, and I, however it works with words and numbers as well. I've had someone think of a word (quite a few times now, I just did it a few days ago), and then write it in the air. My eyes were closed, my head was turned. I was performing one on one. I then was able to reveal the word in a visualization fashion (the word happened to be log).

MMD on the other hand, works with numbers. Combining MMD with Air Writer Plus from Cristobal and you have a powerful number revelation.

That said, you do not need MMD to perform Air Writer, as the method from MMD is contained in Air Writer, and then built upon using the new method.

I hope that my long winded explanation clears things up for you. Smile
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
DekEl
Thanks for the great explanation,

Dave
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Just bought.in theory works but it in real world is totally unpractical.
the effect does not consider a lot of random parameters and loses its power.
and then ,without exposing too much,there is 1 big weak point impossible to hide.
mark
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Im Absalutley Gutted....... Thought I would Support the Creator of an Effect.. so he don't have to pay percentage to the lybrary or magic shop etc.. so I buy it through his website and I get an email saying his out of the country... and will be back 2nd august..and will be sent out then,,,,, that's 3 days away... he said I could make a dispute with paypal no hard feeling so I can get it from Lybrary or else where... but that will take ages..

Trulley anoyed... don't buy from his site till he returns or you wont get it.!!!!!

Arrrrgggggggg hate this...

I'm steaming....<:O(
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Wow, a whole 3 days. The torture.
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
It kills me to wait to be fair... if I buy somthing and think I'm getting it there and then... and I don't get it... then this pi**es me off..sorry but it does ...im an impatient person at the best of times... and I don't apreciate the sarcasim.... lol..

said and done...
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Impatience is a Vice.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
I apologize to anyone delayed, thank you for supporting me (and Timon). I type this from a cell phone. As I emailed, if you prefer it instantly you can purchase it from another vendor and I will refund your purchase. I sincerely apologize for the delay.
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey there,

thanks guys for purchasing AirWriter and thanks for choosing to get it directly off DekEl's site.

I,too, apologize for the delay but if DekEl is okay with it I could offer you to send it to you as one of the creators. I'm not sure if that's ok though, so I'll have to wait for DekEl's reply first.

Thanks,

Timon.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
I don't mind either way...now as I have calmed down from the initial shock.. lol

I was disapointed though.. to be honest.. I was excited to read the theory etc.. and wanted to try it out etc..

Iam an impatiant person sometimes...LOL

I thought it would of been a good idea for him to of put it into his website... stating he was away.. for a few days.. or have it ready for instant download after purchse... liek so many others and apparently.. like the other books he has on his site...

But hey.. the way the cookie crumbles

Warm Regards..
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Ok just got back from Mark James Lecture... and Checked my Inbox... and sTill nothing...... it is now the 3rd and I have not got the PDF..
Come on is this a wind up...?

TimonK can you find out whats happening please...

Cheers..
Merlins1nd
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
I'm not sure where you live but over here it's still the 2nd. Smile

Just sent out the last of the books (to the best of my knowledge). Whew.... Exhausted after a 10 hour flight.

Thank you all for your kind patience, and support.

Kind Regards,

DekEl
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
I finally had a chance to really look through this effect. It does appear good on paper, but is not really practical, especially for the skeptical crowd. There could be a small adjustment you could make to make the effect more "hands off" so to speak, but in the end, it still has an inherent flaw which you cannot get rid of.
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Have you read through supplement 1? If you're having difficulty you might try Air Writer Plus.

I (and quite a few others) have been able to use this quite successfully, but it does take practice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Air Writer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL