The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from rsvpmagic! "Jump" featuring Balloon Burst! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
I should have this in a couple of days. I honestly can not wait. I have purchased more DVD's from Russ than any other company. I have never been disappointed. One of the best magic producers in the business for sure.

Brandon
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1919 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Can anyone give a review on the "Balloon Burst" who got the DVD. And how far away can your hands be to pop the balloon? Many thanks.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10645 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
T bearI(ll give you a review, I will now incoperate this effect in my arsenal of tricks

it is that good.
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Christophe Rossi
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Christophe Rossi
Grrrrrr still waiting in Japan ...
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
This is a great dvd... I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed it. Worth it! Only 5 left in stock before back order land just checked MM...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Currently watching this right now

Great material, I will post a full review later today

So far I am really impressed with franks work and the production of the DVD is top quality as always.

R
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Thanks everyone again for the great messages sent to us about this project. It's only been out for 8 days and Murphys Magic have already nearly sold out of the first run! So to dealers and their customers (and ours!), thank you once again for your kind words and support once again.

Best,
Russ
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
927 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I reviewed this tonight during the live Magic Marketplace show and here are a few of my thoughts from the show.

Pros:
- There's a great variety of material on this DVD! You have magic with balloons, cards, coins and sponge hearts.
- It's obvious that Frank uses this stuff because it's solid material and it plays great to spectators.
- The production quality is great and the teaching is very easy to learn from.

Cons:
- A couple of the effects will require you to purchase something but most of you will already have what you need.
- One of my favorite coin routines utilizes a very expensive gimmick so that was a bit of a negative for me.

Overall:
I really enjoyed the 'feel' that Russ gave this DVD. There was a fun style going on that I was really digging. This was a fun DVD to watch (which doesn't happen often for me) and the effects presented really do offer something for everyone. I'd recommend this to someone that's looking to add something fun and new to their closeup act. The balloon burst could have easily been sold on its own.

luke
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Thank Luke for the great review and glad that some of the fun Frank and I had making the DVD came over to you the viewer! Murphys Magic Supplies have now sold out of 'Jump' but I would expect that it will be back in stock in a few days. Thanks again everyone.

Best,
Russ
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Balloon burst looks like a great PK effect.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
I've been contacted by dealers about re-stock at Murphys and would like everyone to know that they will be back in stock by the beginning of next week. Thanks again.

Best,
Russ
martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
452 Posts

Profile of martysh
I solved a procurement requirement on this dvd...for the balloon burst.... if you are in the know about this write me and I will help you get something you might need to do the balloon burst..I certainly don't want to give the suggestion away to anyone who didn't buy the dvd so you might have to convince me a little bit that you are an owner.

Marty
Christophe Rossi
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Christophe Rossi
Tomorrow I am going to jump on the postman if he doesn t have anythings for me...
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
This is on my wish list, I think WPR are going to review this in the next few weeks.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
A quick note to dealers out there. Murphys now have a limited number of the 'Jump' DVD project back in stock. Thanks again for your support.

Best,
Russ
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

Here's a review from Craig Petty and David Penn on their Wizard Product Review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9-s1yycmU

Best,
Russ
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
I have the DVD, but now need to find a source for the smaller of the two gimmicks required for Balloon Burst.

Would someone be so kind as to PM me with a source? Also, if someone happens to have any suggestions regarding the type of balloon works best(particular brand, store, whatever), I'd be grateful to learn that as well.

Many thanks!

Mark
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
You can buy them from magic stores, http://www.cards4magic.co.uk sell a box of various sizes very cheaply.

Failing that, you can always do what Frank did.

As for the balloons, just get a bag from the party store or similar, it works with them all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New from rsvpmagic! "Jump" featuring Balloon Burst! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL