The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARITHMOS by Nefesch and Harrismatic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Numbers!

We use numbers every day, for almost everything: to solve problems, to receive or give money, to tell time, etc.

Have you ever thought how much influence can numbers have to us?

Well, certainly many people out there do believe in the influence of numbers in one's life, otherwise the term "Numerology" wouldn't exist.

Arithmos is a practical and visual way to prove not only that numerology exists, but also that you know how this "science" works and therefore you can use it to influence the decisions of your audience.

If you are interested in at least one of these things: numerology type of effects, practical mentalism, pseudo explanations, cards mentalism. I guarantee you that you will be satisfied with what you are about to find out

Routines included:

1) Numerical suggestion:

2) Coincidence? I don't think so...

For any questions you may have please feel free to contact me.

all the best

Nefesch
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Sounds interesting...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Balthasar V.
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Balthasar V.
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey guys,

I just recieved a copy of this. As we're going for a little day trip today I'll come back here tonight and let you know what I think. After the quick look I had at it so far it looks quite good Smile!

Best,

Timon.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Profile of northernwarrior
It is good, and I'll review it tomorrow, because I didn't have much time today
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
I read Arithmos yesterday and I already tested it a few times in a corporate gig. I have to say I will use it and I really like the idea. This thing is really about the countless possibilities, my mind just spinning with ideas.

Arithmos is an absolute worker and highly reccomended! Smile

Keep up the good work Nefesch! Smile

Best,

Martin
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This is certainly interesting and an idea to play around with. I'll post my fuller thoughts on this later & when I have actually tried a possibility out.
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey guys,

Back from the day trip.

I've read through Arithmos and the idea got me really excited. I like the premise of subliminal messaging and this definetely got me thinking. In the ebook you'll find two routines:

- Numerical Suggestion : A routine around the subliminal messaging combined with a prediction. Very nice.
- Coincidence? I don't think so...: This routine I definetely like a lot. It's got a nice kicker for the end of the show or half time of your show and...well, I just like it a lot. Nice job!

However, you'll be able to do more with the Arithmos idea. Nefesch and Harrismatic made a lot of effort to make sure you can come up with more effects of your own. The principle will take little bit of practice at first but it shouldn't be too hard.

All in all, this is great! Good job guys!

All the best,

Timon.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"

www.timonkrause.com
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Profile of northernwarrior
I've read it and played with it, and I can say it's very nice.
It will take some time to get it down, but I think it's worth it. After some practice, you can write your prediction right in front of the spectator, but you can also write it before.
And effects in this e-book are very good, and very easy to do.
But as reviewers before me said, with just a little thinking you can come up with your effects.
I really liked Arithmos and will be using it.

Marko
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Arithmos is a great idea.....practice makes perfect, and you will need to practice to make it look good.

lots of ideas here.

some useful, some not.

if you get one good thing out of something you buy then its worth it.

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have been playing around with this and it is a fascinating concept and helpfully presented. However I do feel this is the sort of idea you need to think about and work out how best you can use it in the situations you perform in.

It is worth putting in the effort for the effect certainly has potential.

Also, depending on how you use it, you could always use it with your business card and with something written on it which the spectator may like to show to others.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I went to a meeting last night (non-magical) and in the interval and knowing her initials, I gave the Chairwoman her 'Special Number.' I had written this on the back of my business card and following what is detailed in Arithmos.

There was no magic or trick involved but this lady was truly delighted and amused. I saw her show her special number to several later on in the evening and she kept my business card.

As I say, there was no magic or trick involved but it was an excellent way to get a business card kept and shown Smile
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Excellent use NeilS.

I receive this eBook some time ago and I have to say that is a very simple and workable idea.

Can be an excellent special gift, a second applause moment in your effect as a second revelation and so much more.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
In fact the idea I mentioned earlier went down so well, I have now been asked to compile another 'special number' and again one I will write on the back of my business card.

This has the potential for getting a fair bit of interest and publicity and while not using it as a magical presentation, it is definitely something different and unusual.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Arithmos 2.0 Is now Available!

Arithmos 2.0 includes 4 more routines (That is 6 routines in total)
Pluse 2 more Charts that you can use to create more Amazing Predictions and Number effects.

To all the owners of Airthmos 1.0 We have sent you already a FREE copy of the New version of Arithmos.

To all new customers that will buy Arithmos they will receive in one single PDF file both of the versions of Arithmos For The Same Price!

Nefesch
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
It's great service that Nefesch just sent us Arithmos 2.0 Smile The extra routines in the book are great and the extra charts give yet another presentation of the effect. Nefesch and Harrismatic have digged deeper into the potential of Arithmos than before and produced even more very strong routines here.
I like it very much. Well done guys!

Best,

Timon.

www.timonkrause.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
As I have mentioned earlier, I have got excellent use from Arithmos, particularly as a publicity tool. The new ideas take the whole principle further and while again, some numbers and permutations work better than others, by playing about with this you can get some fascinating results.

If looking for something different, Arithmos is well worth considering and it is all very clearly set out and well explained.

Neil
andre46
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of andre46
ARITHMOS is an excellent new ebook with beautiful ideas and plenty "food for thoughts". It's basically a tool for subliminal messages (that is, to show how you may subliminally influence any choices of your spectators)or may be used as a revelation or a prediction.In fact, the possibilities are endless. It's a fascinating idea, one that it surely will bring a smile on your face...The text is well written and includes the necessary charts to start immediately to perform it. The new edition 2.0 includes more ideas of the same caliber and new effects and I can't imagine anyone who would not be happy with this purchase. Highly recommended!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Last night I tried out the latest idea from the updated book. Again I used this more in the way of publicity rather than as an effect but it went down extremely well. If looking for something different and intriguing, I heartily recommend this.
OldNick
View Profile
Regular user
Dresden/Germany
111 Posts

Profile of OldNick
Combine this with Marc Paul´s "Summing Up" from his fleetwood notes...

A very versatile tool, this "Arithmos"!

And thanks for the update!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARITHMOS by Nefesch and Harrismatic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL