The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARITHMOS by Nefesch and Harrismatic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
564 Posts

Profile of Roland78
I read it some days ago, and what you will all think will be "Why didn't I think of it???".
Very clever idea, you can use it with many other routines and ideas beyond the ones in the ebook.
If you already have some predictions based on numbers in your repertoire, it will be very easy to add an extra kick to the effect with the Arithmos idea.

Dave
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey guys

Just letting you know of the special offer I am having for the next 3 DAYS :

http://www.nefesch.com/newsletter.html

(the advert there says for 5 days, but the special offer was launched on saturday, the special offers ends on Wednesday Jul 25th)

Nefesch
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Slight notice, the same method used in Arithmos, used for the same purpose, has been used before in Paralies by Joshua Quinn.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-08-13 20:38, DekEl wrote:
Slight notice, the same method used in Arithmos, used for the same purpose, has been used before in Paralies by Joshua Quinn.

Hi Dekel, Nice seeing you around!
Just let me start saying that I like very much your material.

Now in regards about your comment about Arithmos: YES is True what you said, actually we say the same thing it in the very manuscript, this method is not new, never the less is full with new routines, and the particular "slate" is for sure different!

Besides that, the version we have now available: Arithmos 2.0 (which has already been sent for free to old costumers) includes a second slate with a totally different perspective methodology to Paralies.

Hugs

Nefesch
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
I agree, the method is far more developed, just thought I'd note that it's been used before. Actually since I've been messing with it recently (got it from Lybrary.com a week or so ago), I've gotten addicted to practicing the method whenever I have paper and a pen. I've already added it into part of a book test in my act. I messed around with a similar idea in the past, but it's nice to see the tables so clearly described. It's a very clever effect and I like it's limitless applications.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I am glad to announce that ARITHMOS will be soon available as a nice printed booklet from your favorite magic dealer Smile

Nefesch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARITHMOS by Nefesch and Harrismatic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL