The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Roy Kueppers flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hayabusafan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of hayabusafan
Are Roy's gravity, regular, or magnetic and does anyone know if the edges are remilled
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
There are really only two types of flippers: Regular (what has come to be known in some cases as "Gravity") and Magnetic. I have one of each from him in both half and dollar size and they are absolutely stellar! He can make them with the edges in any combination/condition you want, but as with any custom orders, you have to specify. He can mill the insert (really a psychological thing on behalf of the magician and not noticed by spectators) or just leave it as is, remill the s***l or not, and it all depends on what your needs are. Check out his site and give him a call.

http://www.roykueppers.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Any one know ifnhe will be attending TAOM this year?
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I know he will be in Vancouver as a dealer in two weeks. I can find out about TAOM for you though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Roy Kueppers flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL