The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best raven? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Looking online, I see there are many varieties of raven gimmick. Which, in your opinion, is the best?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have always thought the reel Raven would be great! But I have not got one yet! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
I have the original one, and it works fine for me. Unfortunately, I have never use the Reel Raven, so I can't compare...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I had the Reel Raven. My original works better for me. I see what Chuck Leach was trying to do. He wanted to satisfy those who did not prefer the Original's elastic system, which I think is superior. There was also an issue of noise. However, what folks failed to realize is this is not a "snap back" ditching system like one would think. It works best S-L-O-W-L-Y and deliberately when used with the reel. The elastic goes quicker, but that may not be what some magicians want.

Doug
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Chuck is a great guy, honest and decent to work with. Barbara is a sweetheart. Call them and ask about the different options.

Here's the website:

http://www.chazpro.com/servlet/StoreFront

Regards,

Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best raven? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL