The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kueppers versus Johnson e [ for half? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hayabusafan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of hayabusafan
Anyone have experience with both of these and can tell me which one is of better quality? I can acquire the Kueppers more reasonable. How is the releif and the coverage on the side of his off the shelf items not custom.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
His [ does not suffer from distortion at all. His 'off the shelf' products receive the same attention to detail and quality of workmanship as his custom items. They also almost completely cover the inserts, which is something I have only seen done equally as well by Todd Lassen. The Kueppers line is the way to go, especially if you purchase a [ with one or more inserts - then he makes it fit each coin exactly.

I hope this information is useful to you.
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
497 Posts

Profile of bofx
I had a Kueppers (but lost it !). Excellent quality, no distortion, almost cover the insert.
But, it was so machined that it was very very fragile. The edges were regularly deformed and the central part (a different metal on a piece of euro) stood out (but with a teflon disk or sticker, it's not really a problem).
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko

Johnson's exp. sh..l on the left, Kuepper's on the right.. As you can see Roy's sh..l has a little better coverage.
Both of them are fine..

Johnson's sh..l is the upper left and Roy's on the bottom left.
Searching for the magic side of life...
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
111 Posts

Profile of atinczor
Roy is the way to go... Contact him. He is very responsive to emails..
I have many gaffs from him and they are real workers..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Kueppers versus Johnson e [ for half? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL