The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Astounding Stage Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xblazer97
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of xblazer97
Does anyone know any stage magic that will excite all ages and how much does it cost and where can i get it please write thanx
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Depends on what you are interested in......stage magic is a lot in general....there are animals, manipulations, and illusions.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
Nothing on stage will excite anyone if the magician doing it is boring. I do the linking rings act and it's gotten crowds going extremely well but I've also seen some performances of it and they were horrible because they spent too much time insulting the audience's intelligence. It's all based on the mage.

--Malak
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
xblazer97
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of xblazer97
I am more interested in animal stage magic most of all so where can i get it, how much does it cost and what is the illusion
tropicalpenguin
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of tropicalpenguin
There is some semi-stage magic in Mark Wilson's Cycloopedia of Magic. Great book for a beginner. Anywho, they describe the "Take-Apart Vanish" you put a dove or whatever into a box, take the box apart and "poof" gone.
Fair warning- if you are going to purchase pre-built items, it will get pricey. If you are good with a drill and hammer and saw, I'd get plans (soooo much cheaper) and build them yourself. Hope this helps...
-The penguin has spoken Smile

-How could 52 pieces of cardboard ever bring so much joy?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Astounding Stage Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL