The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » In Vegas Aug. 6-8 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Anything other than P&T I should not miss?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
aussiemagik
View Profile
New user
Norfolk, VA
89 Posts

Profile of aussiemagik
Easy...Mac King.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Yea, I figured that one was a no-brainer. Not expensive either.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I will also be in San Luis Obispo Aug 9th thru 16th if anyone would like to get together.

Alec
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
351 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
You've got to see Paul Vigil at King Ink in the Mirage, he is fantastic!!! The show is free and drinks are often half price when he performs.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1154 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Saw Paul Vigil when I was in Vegas last week. He was awesome! He blew me away with a trick where you have a die in a shot glass covered with your hands and he correctly reads your mind. He did this several times with several different people - never coming close to the die. Anyone know if this is a marketed effect? At any rate if you are in Vegas you must see him!
Lakewood, Ohio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » In Vegas Aug. 6-8 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL