The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Undertaker? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On 2011-07-13 09:02, David Thiel wrote:
Nice to see you here, Dallas.

I had a muscle once...

David

Im sure it is still there David... just probably doesn't get used much Smile
DallasCarter
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of DallasCarter
[quote]On 2011-07-13 09:58, Paul Shirley wrote:
[quote]On 2011-07-12 01:10, quicknotist wrote:
Welcome Dallas,
I did read your intro in the New Arrivals section.
Some people here are so suspicious of new arrivals, they seem to forget that all you have to do is view their profile and check out their posts in the last 30 days.
Good luck, I hope you find the help you're looking for here in this forum that is subtitled "Magicians Helping Magicians."

Reg

Quote:

Not 'taking the p*ss' (Aussie enough for ya cobber? Smile ) But... profiles don't really hold much water mate. Anyone can write anything they want... and mostly do. In fact... almost everyone here
is a full time working pro... apparently.

Any Derren Brown fan, especially one that has 10 years experience, would probably already know where to find said effect.
Im not being facetious Dallas, I promise... I just think it doesn't hurt to double check that you helping an ACTUAL magician. Does it?

Anyhoo.. moving right along folks. Welcome Dallas... thanks for the extra intro. Great job on the weight loss dude.. amazing.

Paul - I agree. completely.

I appreciate your message. Gives me some context on how to approach forums like these. I can honestly say that I am legit Smile (not just looking for freebies, etc.) But of course I will do my best to add value to the conversations here to earn my place Smile
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
366 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey Dallas,

nice to see you here Smile welcome! I'll keep any comments about Australians for myself, leaving New Zealand soon anyways Smile

There is an effect performed by Derren Brown called 'Undertaker' if I'm not undertaken, ah, mistaken I mean. It's basically a variation of the Out of this World effect with a living/dead theme. You can find it on youtube I'm sure.

Best,

Timon.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Gee Bob... Killer Karl Kox was brainbusting people back in the 60s way before the Undertaker ..same result....dropped on their heads or neck big time Smile
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On 2011-07-15 00:35, TimonK wrote:
Hey Dallas,

nice to see you here Smile welcome! I'll keep any comments about Australians for myself, leaving New Zealand soon anyways Smile

There is an effect performed by Derren Brown called 'Undertaker' if I'm not undertaken, ah, mistaken I mean. It's basically a variation of the Out of this World effect with a living/dead theme. You can find it on youtube I'm sure.

Best,

Timon.

Are you en route for Australia Timon? ..... If so, I will keep comments about Germans to myself also Smile
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
366 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey Paul,

no, unfortunately I'm not en route for Australia :S. Well, I'll have a stop on Sydney Airport to refuel the plane before going through to Germany if that counts Smile feel free to come the Airport, I'd love a chat. When I came to NZ last year I stopped in Singapore, too, and surprisingly met a magician in a store there, he was selling magic stuff. His name is Shadey. A very pleasant experience, we had a long talk and it proved once again that magic connects (:

Here, I found the video I was talking about. Not sure if this is what Dallas is looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U0OsSNYb0E

Best,

Timon.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Undertaker? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL