The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mind over Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Morjhana
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Morjhana
I was reminded of TC Tahoe and Mind over Magic when I found him on facebook recently.
Does anyone know how many issues of Mind over Magic were published and maybe even the dates? I have a few and really enjoyed them but was curious as to when the publication closed down.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Pamela, Maybe PM TC. He is a member here on the Café.

Jorey
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
700 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Or you could ask him on facebook..oh, wait, I could answer you now Smile Two volumes of four issues, so eight issues in total. God! is that all? It seemed like a lot more work than that!

Later this year (fingers crossed) I will be putting out a Best of Mind over Magic book.

Now, I am off to Ecuador for the next six months

Cherri-Bye

oh, and it nice to be facebook friends Pamela.
Morjhana
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Morjhana
Hey TC! Thanks for stopping in! :o) I look forward (as I'm sure others do) to your upcoming book.
I was on your blog and saw your book "The Tarot Effect". Would you like to do a bit of shameless self promotion and tell me more about it?
I've long wanted to do card tricks with Tarot Cards and it looks very intriguing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mind over Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL