We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Underground Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2227 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
What is your opinion on this: http://www.undergroundhypnosis.com/
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10216 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Not much. My question would be why?
Anansi
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Anansi
Dr. Evil takes over the world.
'I had to pay an INSANE amount of money' and I want......Forty Seven Dollars! Muuhaahaahaahaaa.....

Hilarious,

Besides, I don't see why I should switch from my perfectly good Wolverine Protocol, Paring Knife Technique and Compact Mirror Silent Fascination Operation to this tosh!
ars est celare artem
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
My thoughts:

"P.P.P.S. Don’t forget this astonishing guarantee. You have 60 days to get a FULL refund, after you have absorbed the entire course. No risk! There is absolutely no reason to pass this up."

Ask for the course to be sent to you on the condition that you have 60 days to absorb it before paying for it - If it´s so forking great, there´s no reason you wouldn´t be extatic with the results and want to pay twice the asking price Smile
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2444 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
"This isn’t like those other hypnosis websites out there."

Oh well, it must be wonderful then as it says so!

And it won't even let you leave the bloody website without pestering you, err sorry I mean persuading you to take another look. Well they have failed to persuade me to part with my money, so that says it all.
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
364 Posts

Profile of TimonK
When I saw this I was immediatly in the mood to buy this. It just seems so promising, and the website obviously uses subliminal messages and sneaky stuff to let us know what we're missing if we don't have this. I am SO going to buy this, right now.

Maybe not.

Came across that website earlier ( stating every time that they'll take it off "tomorrow" ), they did a good effort on even faking the review-sites out there. Till now I never bothered buying it, and I won't.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
I imagine Mark Lewis will claim he invented it.
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I invented it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Underground Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL