The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » x-treem going under the knife, lets pray for him (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
I haven't gotten a chance to visit TMC much lately, so I just saw this post and noticed that Shawn is getting ready for "Major Surgery". Below is the post (from the "All tied up" section).

QUOTE:
Posted: Aug 11, 2003 3:38pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don,

If it is anything like the Houdini Club conventions of the past (this is a new extended version of the same) the dealers room will only have magic tricks, illusions and that sort of thing.

There are no pro. escape artists taking the stage but several magicians are going to do the SJ and the sub-trunk.

I posted on the above forum about doing strolling escapes or getting a dealers table to sell escape stuff. I was politly turned down for the strolling as they had enough already and the club told me they didn't have room for another dealer.

So maybe next year on the dealer thing but I will still be doing escapes at the museum at the above times. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep going as I will have had "major" surgery one week prior to the weekend.

Shawn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So he has probably just had the surgery, but whether he has, or is still getting ready for it, he could use our prayers.

God Bless You Shawn, May you have a successful uncomplicated operation and a speedy recovery.
You are in our prayers.
Godspeed
Steve
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Thanks for the info Steve.

I will be praying for Shawn (X-Treem)

Shawn's previous escapes have been amazing, and with God's Help, he will escape his infirmity now!

I pray wisdom and skill for the Doctors, strength and courage for Shawn, and God's continued Bleesing and Healing for him.

God Bless

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Thanks for your prayers friends, I just found this thread.

I have had phase one done with two more to go over the next 16 months.

I really appreciate the prayers and friends I have here.

Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Dearest Brother Shawn,
You and your family have been in my prayers since I met you last year and a half or so.

Take good care and I will continue to include you and your family in my daily prayers Brother!

Each and everything under the Sun happens for a particular reason. Hang in there my fine friend?
~r2
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
Brother X-treem.. keep us posted and count on my family adding you to our prayers as well.

I know a cowboy prayer will count the same!
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We will keep you in our prayers.
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
This is why I love this place. So much sincere concern for people who you may have met only once, or never at all in person, but feel a kinship with.
God Bless you Shawn, BroDavid, ReyRey,Jim, Steve, and everyone else here at TMC
Steve
Z
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » x-treem going under the knife, lets pray for him (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL