The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Has anyone ever seen Steffan Soule preform? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vootrage
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of vootrage
I was just at his show and he has this crazy hour glass effect. Anyone else ever seen his show Mysterian?
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
YES! Steffan Soule is my very favorite magician. He is GREAT. And yes, his hourglass is pretty darn cool, huh? I live about an hour and a half north of where his show plays and I try to get down there every once in a while to see it. Vootrage, what did you think of his show?
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Who is he and where does he perform? Do you guys know if he has a website?

--Jack Smile
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Yes he has a website...it is http://www.steffansoule.com/

Kevin
Living Illusions
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
I visited his website, and it looks like he has some pretty creative routines. I like the one appearance of his assistant. Where is he from? Thanks
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
which production of an assistant are you referring to? Have you seen his online videos? He is from Mercer Island which is right by Seattle WA. He has his own theatre in Issaquah which is in a magical entertainment center called Illusionz. Go to http://www.illusionz.com to see more of it.
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
I checked out the site, looks pretty cool. I had heard of that Illusionz place before and it looks pretty sweet! I wish I lived near Seattle so I could check it out.

--Jack Smile
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
yeah, Illusionz is VERY sweet! If you are ever in town or anywhere close (close being oregon or idaho) definately make it a point to visit Illusionz. It is well worth it.
Kevin Vu
View Profile
New user
Renton,Wa
61 Posts

Profile of Kevin Vu
I acually live like 10 minutes away from where steffan Soule performs. His performance is incrediable. It's worth walking to =)
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
I was wondering if anyone could tell me who built Steffan's Hourglass illusion. I love the design!

Regards,

D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Has anyone ever seen Steffan Soule preform? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL