The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Road trip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
My wife tells me that for my birthday she would like to get out of town and take a road trip. It's my birthday so I get to decide where. I want to go to Gibtown. I have lived in Florida for almost 9 years and have yet to go. Then I want to continue on to some other cities and check out the busking scene. Anyone have suggestions of highlights along the way?

Turning 40 and looking forward to having a mid life crisis. Eh, who are we kidding? I doubt I'll ever make it to 80 so I had better get started soon.
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Definitely check out Roadsideamerica.com Great site. If you have an iphone they have an app with GPS integration. Not sure about other platforms.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
You talking cross country or strictly Southern based?

http://www.weirdfloridatv.org/
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
It's just gonna be a two day kind of thing. We have a life to get back to. After five and a half years of marriage we have never really had a road trip. I know two days isn't going to be much of one but it's a start. My wife has to pee like a pregnant woman most of the time so I have been leery of taking one with her. So we'll start small.

Now I'm thinking to stay even closer to home. Sarasota after Gibtown. I have been there but not to the circus museum. Then maybe shoot over to Clearwater for the night. We both really like Clearwater. It's not a new place for us but I haven't watched the Busking scene there in a long time and would like to check that out. Now that I'm in love with it and all.

I suppose everyone that lives in those areas are on the road at this time.....
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
Cassadaga Florida is worth visiting as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Road trip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL