The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Axtell Mic Mouth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I just received and email announcement from Axtell Expressions for a new product called Mic Mouth...This looks very good but I would love to see a demo with a child....It looks good when Steve uses it in front of his own face but a child it could be way to big...not so sure that wouldn't even be better..Looking forward to your thoughts on this.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Looks like another winner from Steve.

How does one company produce so many great products?
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Nice idea - how much?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
I wouldnt even use an audience member....it looks cool just as is....like a 'magical mouth' in midair.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
It does look cool but I think there's a lot more potential for comedy using it on volunteers, paintings, posters, livestock etc etc etc
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Hi everone..I run the Vent Haven International Ventriloquists' ConVENTion and I introduced it for the first time to our vents and it wowed them! I do hundreds of kid shows every year and I immediately ordered one as I know it will be great for kids. Kids often shy away from having a mask put on them and the mask is sometimes awkward to handle with a small person and getting a bit over exposed.

We had the prototype at the ConVENTion but I know they are now in production. It is a great prop and I think (please don't quote me on this..) it will sell in the $169.00 range, but please ask Steve Axtell first. I presented Mouth Mic in my lecture that I did with Ken Groves and Steve filmed a bit of it.

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Hey Mark, It was definitely a big hit. I ordered one for me also. This is going to be fun. I can see the looks and laughs on the kids faces already, adults too.. Mark..... Great convention and Mark Wade is a Great Man!!!:):):):)
Bill
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Quote:
On 2011-07-18 08:02, kidshowvent wrote:
I presented Mouth Mic in my lecture that I did with Ken Groves and Steve filmed a bit of it.

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com

Mark,

Is the video posted anywhere?
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I really want one....but nearly $100 for International shipping? I'm hoping that was an error? Surely the shipping charges can't be so high for a fairly small product? There will also be the usual customs charges, which will likely be around $50-$60. That will more than double the cost. Hmmm...
Potty
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Keep in mind, the really good cable masks that don't break are running around $400 so this is a real bargain...
Bill
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Hi Folks! Mark did an amazing job of introducing this at Vent Haven! There are some really funny videos and photos to check out

HERE IS THE PAGE! http://www.axtell.com/micmouth.html

We are in production on this right now but please get your order in FAST, as the list is growing (over 100 on order as of yesterday).

Thanks for the enthusiasm.... I feed off of it!!
Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Ha ha. Bob Rumba is a funny guy, his idea is genius.
ya4davecox
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
124 Posts

Profile of ya4davecox
Just. Frickin'. Awesome.

Must order now.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Doug....I'll look into the UPS charge for this... Did you try selecting the Express Mail Service option instead of UPS? Anyway, I'll get back to you on that. You will want this...and you don't want to have to wait until Blackpool! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
The video of Mark Wade actually doing the presentation with the Mic Mouth will be up in a day or two. The crowd was electric with excitement!
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Steve,
Between the Bird arm puppets and the Smoke blowing Dragon I thought were they best, but this one you have definitely outdone yourself...kepp those ideas rolling...
Bill
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
I've got over 200 inventions & ideas in my notebooks. From those there are at least 50-100 that are as strong as the Mic Mouth. This one was originally in the 2004 notebooks. I hope I live long enough to do most of them... and to see you folks put them to use!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Steve...

I am just getting into vent, so I am excited to look forward to the day when I can afford and acquire some of your great looking stuff! I already have the Drawing Board...but can't wait to get my paws on some of the puppets!

Just don't close up shop like Creative Magic and now Chance Wolf before I get a chance to do so!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Y'know...every once in a while an idea comes along that is just perfect.

This IS a perfect idea.

Ordered. Looking forward to it.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Axtell Mic Mouth (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL