We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Dynamo Impossible Magicican (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Im not sure of how old or new this is but I got my hands on Episode one. Has anyone else seen this? Would like to hear some thoughts.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I saw some of it, not so much my cup of tea but maybe that's just me not liking him as a character/person (snap decisions but whatever)

the stuff can be pretty basic with a couple of changes, gets people interested in magic though.

It's packaged for people I tend to not be around but if I am, they want to see what I can do or tell them about him.

seems to be well received
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Yeah I finished the whole episode and I have to say that I didn't like it really. I mean a few things here and there were OK like Dresscode and some other little things but for the most part, I found that it was WAY too heavy on the Magic for TV. I mean the Lean, Cell phone to Beer bottle and then it Rings among a lot of other things.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1801 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Didn't like it either mainly because of the star himself... Sadly no charisma or any sort of character to keep people from not changing channel. Tryed to watch it with my GF and she left the living room after the first 15mins Smile didn't bother to finish the special myself either.

J-M
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Dynamo Impossible Magicican (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL