The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond Fundamentals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Having listened to Bob Cassidy's CD, I can say this is a CD that many here in the Café should give a listen. It is full of explanations, ideas, and philosophies of performing, covering many of the questions I see asked in this forum.

How Character impacts which effects are in your show, how your character impacts how the effects are scripted, pacing, and integrating a magical effect are all covered in this 2 hour talk. Michael Weber does a fine job of keeping Cassidy on point and pulling massive amounts of information from his mind.

The CD is not really about "Tricks" and I fear this will keep many people from purchasing it. However, this is a CD that will pay for itself in other ways.

I would like to ask those that listened to it...what they felt was the most important concept they gleaned.

Huh?...let's have it.
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Is it that no one has these or that there is no interest in them?
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Don't have it but I am now very interested. I have a long grocery list of mentalism, your book included.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Its on my order list. This type of information from Cassidy is really worth listening too. I,m really impatient for it to arrive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond Fundamentals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL