The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cobra Kiss (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thomas Cooper
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of Thomas Cooper
Does anyone have this? If so please PM me, I have a few questions about the potential of the method.

Effectively what I want to do is have two staplers on the table, and tell my spectator that one is loaded and the other is not, and they are to point to one and use that one on my little finger. I don't like RR routines with 5/6 'bullets' and I want to know if this 50/50 choice is possible without any equivoque.

Tom
xx
I call myself "Thomas Cooper" here because this stops the magic café appearing when people google my stage name.

Does anyone else find the term "Special User" to be a bit condescending?
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
You could certainly use other methods to create the desired outcome. Yours, not mine Smile

I would suggest using staple guns though. They look bigger and meaner. Make a loud snap when you 'fire' it... yet the staples can be exactly the same size as a regular stapler.

As an aside... and kids don't TRY THIS AT HOME but.... a friend and I used to shoot staples in to our legs at school... stapling our pants to our thighs. Didn't hurt as much as you would expect... sure looked and sounded painful though.
And always got screams from the girls... which was our main objective. Idiots we were.
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
756 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Staplers!?

You need to step up your game!

I witnessed Rick Maue do a 50/50 effect live. He used a razor blade to his wrist! Now that was drama! I never thought a 50/50 effect could be exciting...Rick nailed it!

Staplers...boring
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Staple gun to the eye lid? Still boring? Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
To the ***.. Still boring?
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
756 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Maybe not...
Tony Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Tony Miller
Once you watch enough wrestling staple guns loose their impact. Nail guns on the other hand? That's exciting.
Or bricks and feathers(ba dum dum!).

(edit for spelling)
__
"If you want magic in your life, start thinking like a magician." - Scott Grossberg
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
No, its Eugene's laugh that makes the Brick & Feathers so exciting!!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cobra Kiss (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL