The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Source of old rope trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisPilsworth
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
74 Posts

Profile of ChrisPilsworth
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to find a source for Hen Fetsch's rope trick called Rope Epic. The effect is that four ropes become one.

Does anyone know if this effect is still being sold or if the instructions were ever included in a book. If someone had one that they wanted to sell, I would also consider that option.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

http://www.borntoamaze.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Don't have on anymore, but it was a totally mechanical item. You show four ropes in hand, and draw through your hands and wind up with ONE length... not able to use it for anything after that. You could set aside and bring it back out (switch) to work with rope.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
All Hen Fetsch rights were purchased buy the previous editor of Linking Ring Magazine. I cannot think of this name presently. As usual he has plans to produce these items, but these plans have been going on for over 10 years. Finally, someone else brought out Quad-rope-lets. Wallet Wallop came out for a shot time, but disappeared just as fast. This person will not even market Professor's Nitemare, and this has to be the simplest trick to manufacture of all the trick Hen Fetsch put out.

I just thought of "Phil Willmarth" has the manufacturing rights.

Bill Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Source of old rope trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL