We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Amnesia question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1241 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hey Guys,
I havent ready done much hypnosis only a couple of inductions on friends (magnetic fingers and hands).i purchased mind eraser by joe brogie and it doesn't seem to work for me.
My question is could I do an induction on someone and then go straight into mind eraser?

Kieran
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
While magnetic fingers and hands in and of themselves are not inductions, it is possible to use the as inductions especially if they are immediately followed by deepeners. I would suggest getting some actual training in hypnosis or else learning pseudo-amnesia. Kenton gives a great example of how to go the imitation of amnesia on his Time Machine video.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
For amnesia you just need a little deeper state than for magnetic fingers. Also, sometimes starting with magnetic fingers or hands, people get already really deep and you just have to give them the right commands.

I agree with dmkraig: Actual training would help you a lot.

Giovanni.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Amnesia question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL