The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Archives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hokeypokey
View Profile
New user
Chicago
71 Posts

Profile of hokeypokey
Here is something that I learned that I wanted to share with other new users. There is a wealth of information in the archives on this site! I spent an hour or so browsing through the archives and found lots of great stuff.

The only trouble is there is so much material, it would take forever to read it all!
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
You are right, hokeypokey. The Magic Café has always been a great source of information and inspiration.

I'll have to find the time to browse through the archives; I'm sure there is a great wealth of advice and information that would be useful.
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Quote:
On 2003-08-24 19:11, hokeypokey wrote:
The only trouble is there is so much material, it would take forever to read it all!

Which is why we've gone ahead and created a search engine that we think will help quickly find the information you're seeking...or the information you didn't even know was there!

Our crack team of technical wizards/sourcerors/conjurors/web geeks have recently improved the search function here on the Café; go ahead, give it a try, and let us know what you think.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I have, works great.

This place is indeed fantastic for all of us!

Smile
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Don't forget about the archive of special guest forums. Great stuff abound!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5077 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Just understand that the new search engine is only available for the currently active Café. The archives still use the old engine which still isn't bad.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Archives (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL