The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help wanted - numerology/thought dial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Not jerome's one...

ok, so, I've been road-testing something for the past few months, and now I think I want others to test it too if they would be so kind...

a few things:
I will need to know you in passing (even if we don't get on via forum life)
you need to test it out and give me completely honest feedback
there is no rush, as it may die on its @rse when others use it

what is it?
a hybrid mix of a few things
part numerology, part thought dial, part Jungian concepts and visualisation processes
you will be attempting to answer merely thought of questions by applying this technique
you don't need anything written down
its not quite a system for readings, though it can be used in conjunction with others

what you'll get
a two page pdf and an email from me!

if you are interested, give readings already in some way, and know me in way shape or form (again, even if you don't like me in forum-life, I'm fine with that, I'm just after your feedback)

I won't be paying you anything, but you'll be credited if I ever decide to write it up fully in the next year or two...

I think that's as fair and as open as I can be...oh and I'll need your proper name too...

don't pm me please, just email me here uncle90at hotmail dot com...

obviously replace the spaces, at and dot with the correct 'things'...

thanks x
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Oh and I should say, I only need about half dozen people...so once I've found 'em (if at all) I'll bump the thread and say "no more, thanks"...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hey there - just a gentle reminder to please not email me if you do not currently do readings of any kind...

it would be a bit pointless me sending you it y'see...

cheers...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Right - I have a few people now...so that's great...

thanks to everyone..i'll email the ones I've selected tonight with the pdf...

cheers...

*thread can be locked/deleted if you wish it to be*
I've asked to be banned
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I really like routines like this and am interested in this thinking. With part numerology, part thought dial, part Jungian concepts and visualisation processes all rolled into one, how can it not be powerful? LOL

IAIN, is this something that you will be releasing at some point?

I have done Thought Dial but would like to see your take on this idea along with the visualisation. Sounds fantistic!

Best
Ray
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Hey Iain,

I love the "personal number generator" discussed in this document-- it makes it very contemporary and allows for big simultaneous group readings ala JF's pocket I Ching.

I've got a couple gigs coming up and will do my best to test it out.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Not the best time to be on holiday then. Missed another of Iain's gems. Brilliant idea, I'll Look out for this if it ever goes to print. Hope the road test goes well.

D.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Thanks everyone...

dave - glad you like it, and hope it plays well for you...

derek - check yer email...

all copies are now taken - please, even if you know me, don't be offended if I don't reply or not send you it...i've picked people for very specific reasons (styles of performance and so on)...so I have covered all the bases now...thank you for thinking of me though...

dunno if it'll get released yet, depends on the feedback and the rest of this year goes...it does mix in well with AEIOU though...so if I do, I may do it as a small hardback combo, and a standalone in the same format as AEIOU...

we shall see how it pans out...

if all the feedback is "what a load of rubbish.." then that'll be the end of it...
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help wanted - numerology/thought dial (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL