We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Deans Set Morgans easier to palm? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
Re-milled edges? Sounds almost like placebo to me Smile
If one day I see coloured Morgans I'm gonna give up on coin magic Smile

I am NOT saying Dean's set is not wonderful! I am sure it is.
UK Close-up and cabaret magician based in Scotland - www.radekmakar.co.uk
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Hey Radek!

You really don’t think that re-milled coins are easier to handle? Some of us find them much easier to hold certain positions with re-milled silver coins - I know that the silver I have where the edges are worn smooth give me fits, especially with the Classic Palm and also Edge Grip, Nowhere Palm, etc. - Any position where I'm holding the edge of the coin against another part of my hand. Dry hands don’t help me either! The custom gaff makers usually do re-mill the edges of their custom silver coin sets.

I like 'em myself!

Thanks!

Jim
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
If we are comparing the coins which are totally worn out to the re-milled ones than of course the re-milled ones are easier to palm. That's something noone could deny. Worn out metal is slippery - that's physics...
I was referring to regular coins with milling not as perfect as in the new/re-milled ones.

To be perfectly honest I hate new coins because of how sharp their edges are - I do Muscle Pass a lot and I end up with my hands sore Smile

PS. I don't know what's worse - dry or sweaty hands Smile

R.
UK Close-up and cabaret magician based in Scotland - www.radekmakar.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Deans Set Morgans easier to palm? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL