The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Note by Matt Sconce (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Here is the ad copy:

Finally, there is a word to body effect that is not only simple to do but is virtually impromptu. Matt Sconce and Paper Crane present "Note".
Note is a rare effect in the world of magic products. It's not often that buyers have the opportunity to get an effect that is not only a TV caliber magic effect but also has the practicality of the simplest impromptu card effect. Note is portable, packs flat, is easy to do, is virtually impromptu, and is magic effect that you will be doing in just about every situation.
Note is easy to do, requires no lengthy arts & crafts time, and can be performed at a moment's notice. When you learn the extremely clever method to Note YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE HOW PRACTICAL IT IS.

With Note you can make any message, word, card, shape or drawing appear on the spectators body.
This is not like other methods where the set up is difficult and can be impractical for everyday use.
Note is something that you can do within minutes of opening the package, IT'S JUST THAT EASY.
Included in this instructional DVD is the gimmick to make all this happen. Also, Robert Smith walks you through this amazing effect with applications and routines to get you going immediately after watching the video.

Be prepared to blow people's minds with Note!

http://www.papercranemagic.com/note.htm
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
R U kidding me? This looks insane!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Matt's product as are always rock solid! This is a no brainer to buy.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
266 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
SO how is this different from Tagged By Richard Ferguson. To me Tagged looks better.

http://www.ellusionist.com/tagged-by-rich-ferguson.html
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1926 Posts

Profile of ted french
Way different. The main difference is the gimmicked used and the possibility of doing this with any word or card or shape, whatever. Paper Crane supplies the gimmick so you don't have to build anything. Sure the effect is good but the real strength in this product as far as the magician is concerned is it's ease of execution and the extreme practicality of the gimmick.
P3
practice practice perform.
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
I have a couple of questions:
1. How fast is reset? Could I immediately put the same, or a different word, on somebody else?
2. How long can the word be?
3. What kind of refills are required, and how often?
4. Could I walk around and, throughout the night, put a certain word on a group of people? (For a f**ce, where everyone finds that they have the word on their arm.)

Thanks, this looks great!
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
I have now seen it, and it is incredibly practical!

This is TAGGED on steroids!
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1136 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Great questions TTrushin. Can anyone answer?
Lakewood, Ohio
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1926 Posts

Profile of ted french
You can perform this many times throughout the night. You can use this with any word because the very innocent looking set up for this is something you can do right in front of the spectator.

In plain English I will give my reason for why I love this method, Note is the type of effect David Blaine or Criss Angel would do on a TV special. As magicians we know that an effect like Note has some pain in the butt set-up or some type of stooge involved in order to create the effect that we eventually see on TV. With NOTE non of this is true. There is no insane amount of set-up or stooge or anything that would make a magician not want to perform this effect. Like it has been said before what makes Note different is that it is PRACTICAL both for the magician who performs for family and friends(which is most of us) and for a pro.
P3
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2011-07-28 07:50, TTrushin wrote:
1. How fast is reset? Could I immediately put the same, or a different word, on somebody else?
4. Could I walk around and, throughout the night, put a certain word on a group of people? (For a f**ce, where everyone finds that they have the word on their arm.)

"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Looks like the ending of Exile, only moved up their arm (easily done with the Tagged intro method).
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
So far, so good. Just looks awesome. Wish I could see the entire effect though from beginning to end.

Decomp
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Ok, please TRUST ME, if I recommend you this, is because it is one of the best ideas I have seen in a lot of time!

This is pure genius!

Practical, easy and extremely versatile.

IMO it is impossible for someone to don't love it, I am very excited (as you can see) with this idea.

I have constructed the gimmick in less than 10 seconds.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of smacks183
Just wondering what type of ink this uses? not sure I like the idea of having the spectator end up with pen ink on their arms.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
You will have no problem at all.

:)
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
JosephKerr
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
382 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
Wow. I've been performing Tagged and variants thereof for quite a while and this is truly a practical solution
to a lot of the issues with preparation and much like Tagged the DVD/Download offers many suggestions for obtaining
or forcing information. Very practical.
"Challenge Your Reality"
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
Quote:
On 2011-07-28 07:50, TTrushin wrote:

ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1926 Posts

Profile of ted french
OK let me answer those question.
Resets in seconds if you need it to happen, yes you can do different words or put the same word as many times it depends on your creativity I guess.
The word can be long or short.
The gimmick should last for a very long time and getting refills are as easy as buying milk(there everywhere).
Yes you can put words on a lot of people, if you want.

Long story short, ITS EASY ITS PRACTICAL AND ITS SOMETHING YOU WILL DO.

I know when I see a demo like this and see the impossibility of an effect like this I think that there is no way it's a doable effect for the real world. But this is different and you wont be disappointed with the method.
P3
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3935 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I cant believe they got marky mark to be in the demo
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2128 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I remember seeing a demo that Matt put out a few years ago, where he successfully marked every person in a classroom without them knowing it. This was shortly before "Tagged" had been released.

I got Tagged, but I never wound up using it, because I didn't feel like it really met my needs for ease-of-use and simplicity.

I've never met Matt, but I do know that he's a clever guy. I'm sure he's continued to refine his technique over the last few years. All of these positive comments about the practicality of Note have me curious to check it out.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Note by Matt Sconce (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL