The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sub-trunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
I know there was a topic on this already, but with the new & (un)improved search features, I can't find it.

I want to make my own sub-trunk (I am planning on making this a long project, it will probably take a year to make (because of time & money). Does anyone have any advice on a good set of plans to obtain?

Also, I would appreciate it if nobody said "Just but one pre-made, it's way better for (fill in the blank) reason." I am a talented craftsman with a full woodshop and want to personalize this trunk. No offense to anyone who thinks that a pre-made one is better, I hope you understand.

If anyone has some other suggestions/tips/criticisms/anything, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
Thanks. I don't mean to sound ignorant, but the new search feature really confused/aggravated me. I appreciate your help.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
While they are not always the most complete plans, I find the Paul Osborne Illusion Systems plans to be the easiest to work from. They cost $25 each and are available from major dealers, as well as Illusions Systems directly.

I know Steven's Magic Emporium and Hank Lee's Magic Factory both carry the Osborne plans.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
What's with the new searching? I've had similar problems. I can't find anything anymore!

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
I too have had my problems searching for the "key words" or phrases I'd like to research. Jim I too feel your pain with this system. Most everyone is great at helping you get on the right track with a search though.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Look at Owen Magic - http://www.owenmagic.com. They usually have the best plans out there, and you can rest assured they're complete and the dimensions are correct.

Amos McCormick
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sub-trunk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL