The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » @Colin McLeod : your PM-inbox is full! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
117 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Quote:
On 2011-07-31 19:16, Pete Legend wrote:

Each to their own, everyone has a right to their opinion but sooooo many pages written about it, I say it's possibly time to let things go.

Sound out lads!

I fully agree.

If only it were ever that simple on the café.

Chris
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

http://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
542 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Hmm, all I wanted was contact colin, to share something with him.... look where my thread has gone.....
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Quote:
On 2011-08-01 01:29, DutchFrank wrote:
Hmm, all I wanted was contact colin, to share something with him.... look where my thread has gone.....

Look where most of the thread go. I still believe the magic Café is the best magic forum - but if it carries on like this it's going to go down hill rapidly. It's even worse at "the little darlings"!

Mark
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-07-31 19:35, Thomas Cooper wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-31 19:30, seangiles wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-31 19:21, quicknotist wrote:
And only a few days ago you wondered why some of us were driven to bad language.

No, actually I fully understood your frustration. I never disagreed with what you said, I pointed out that this isn't the place for language of that sort and I didn't want to see you get banned for it. As for your sentiment, I couldn't have agreed more Smile

Can you please explain why exactly you are disgusted?

This question may sound sarcastic perhaps, or argumentative, but I promise you it is sincere.

You accused him of theft Thomas. That's an awful thing to say. Why? because a few people were unhappy with their purchase? What about the 95% that were happy. There are always some who are not happy with what they get and that goes for any kind of purchase in any walk of life. Colin was very open about the fact that a gimmick was used. That is not theft of any kind. Do you even own the effect? Do you understand what it means to accuse someone of being a thief? To accuse someone of breaking the law? That's a serious accusation to make.

And for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would preorder a book for £200 or however much it costs based on an advert. Time and time again it happens. Wait for the reviews at least before you part with your cash.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
612 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
It is strange that neither Colin or I have any negative messages. Only two people seem to be a bit disappointed. One said he will actually use a routine from the book, the other said he was looking for something more specific.

Also strange that people would message another member of the café to air their "negative views" that has nothing to do with the book???

Is it me?

Am I not getting something here?

http://davidcoethica.files.wordpress.com......98&h=275
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
No, it´s not just you. Sometimes these conversations are a "little" bit weird...

PP
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Is it possible to report a whole thread to the MODs?

Frank asked an innocent question.
After the first reply, the rest of the thread is completely off topic and just mud slinging and bickering

I can see no reason for this thread to continue to exist

Steve
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Weird ? Caveman ? say no more ...respect Mr Brook,youre the man Smile
Mark
I really don't expect anyone else to understand that .
E.O.I
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
612 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On 2011-08-01 05:08, markthorold wrote:
Weird ? Caveman ? say no more ...respect Mr Brook,youre the man Smile
Mark
I really don't expect anyone else to understand that .

I have NO IDEA what you are talking about

*COUGH* http://www.paulbrook.co.uk/PaulBrook_Caveman_Capers.jpg *COUGH*
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
You should see someone about that.

The cough, not the outfit...........on the other hand.

steve
Blueboy
View Profile
Regular user
But I don't steal to fund my habit
200 Posts

Profile of Blueboy
Colin should be in jail, his dodgy hair-do and big kipper ties are criminal.
Kevin Cook
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Kevin Cook
Colin is taking a much needed break from the Café. His left hand is stuck in a permanently cupped position which makes typing both time consuming and tiring.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Really ? He told me his special hand was his right one ........ Smile
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » @Colin McLeod : your PM-inbox is full! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL