The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Science Friction - the new roughing solution?! (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1755 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Hi everybody.

I would like to inform you about the hottest product we EVER came up with. It is called Science Friction and is a nano based fluid that was specially developed for playing cards. I cannot imagine anything similar to this tool, just be sure to see not only the teaser video but also the trailer demo in the video section!

Science Friction is actually manufactured here in Germany and we will get the first cans ready for Magic Live. Alexander Koelle will attend Magic Live also and will be happy to show you his creations he came up with.

All details about Science Friction can be found here: http://www.sciencefrictionspray.com . We are really interested in your opinion, as we want to give you as much info BEFORE you have to buy a magic product. I think this alone is a revolution.

Wow, I am so excited about all this. Hope to see you in Vegas!!!
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
273 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
You are excited? ASK ME!!! Smile

It will be a fun time in Vegas!!!
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
There is a lot more info on this product here;
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1245 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Another big hit from Card-Shark!
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Not sure I like the idea of having to submit personal details BEFORE you guys will tell me anything!
I know you say it won't get passed on and I will not be spammed - but I just don't see the need for you guys to have my home address etc (until I place an order). Yep I could have given a false address but why bother?
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
+1

Vlad
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1755 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
All we ask is for your address and not your money.

You know the magic dealer's sentence? You buy the secret!
So they even recline to take back an item once received, even if you are totally disappointed. Burnt money, every magician can tell his own stories of magic crap he purchased.

All we ask for is your address. Not money, no blood, not your first born child. In exchange you will get enough info to judge for yourself if Science Friction suits you or not. You can safe a lot of money or purchase with confidence. Fair, isn't it? Do you know ANY other creator or vendor doing something similar? I hardly doubt.

Chinese Proverb
perceptions
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of perceptions
+2

perceptions
martyjacobs
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1277 Posts

Profile of martyjacobs
Looks good, but the following add copy irritated me a little:

Quote:
Want them to see real magic? With Science Friction they will think you are the next Dai Vernon!

This spray looks very promising and I'm sure that this will be a quality product (just like the other items released by Christian), but please stop over-hyping this product. A can of spray will not make you the next Dai Vernon!

Marty
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-08-05 06:22, martyjacobs wrote:
Looks good, but the following add copy irritated me a little:

Quote:
Want them to see real magic? With Science Friction they will think you are the next Dai Vernon!

This spray looks very promising and I'm sure that this will be a quality product (just like the other items released by Christian), but please stop over-hyping this product. A can of spray will not make you the next Dai Vernon!

Marty,
This stuff is going to cost around $100 bucks a can! They say it will make you the next Dai Vernon so it must be true!

Marty
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Raymondo,

I think that's the package price. Looks like you get roughing spray templates, a wallet, a 3-hour DVD and the new Phoenix Gaff Deck also.

Jim
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10702 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This officially launches TONIGHT! Look forward to reading the reviews folks - bring 'em on.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
Quote:
On 2011-08-02 01:43, Card-Shark wrote:

It is called Science Friction and is a nano based fluid that was specially developed for playing cards.

Seriously?!
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Seems to have gone very quiet on the latest revolutionary product that will change magic forever as we know it....
martyjacobs
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1277 Posts

Profile of martyjacobs
Quote:
Seems to have gone very quiet on the latest revolutionary product that will change magic forever as we know it....

Maybe because most of the chatter about this product has been taking place in the 'Latest and Greatest?' forum:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&29

Marty
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4165 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
There are 2 topics in the "Latest..." section, so folks might wish to check for both. One of them can be read through at the reader's own risk! Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10702 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 11:44, Chessmann wrote:
There are 2 topics in the "Latest..." section, so folks might wish to check for both. One of them can be read through at the reader's own risk! Smile

Ha Ha!!!

Good one...!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
martyjacobs
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1277 Posts

Profile of martyjacobs
Quote:
There are 2 topics in the "Latest..." section, so folks might wish to check for both. One of them can be read through at the reader's own risk!

Er, yeah. I wasn't going to mention that thread. Several people, whether they be Card-Shark fanboys or cynical cardmen need to take a chill pill. Smile

Here's the other thread for those interested (you have been warned!):

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=218&228

Marty
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1426 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
I did not learn any secrets and nothing was revealed when I signed up. It is a dodge to get your email. Glad I used a fake one

Quote:
On 2011-08-03 19:01, Card-Shark wrote:
All we ask is for your address and not your money.

You know the magic dealer's sentence? You buy the secret!
So they even recline to take back an item once received, even if you are totally disappointed. Burnt money, every magician can tell his own stories of magic crap he purchased.

All we ask for is your address. Not money, no blood, not your first born child. In exchange you will get enough info to judge for yourself if Science Friction suits you or not. You can safe a lot of money or purchase with confidence. Fair, isn't it? Do you know ANY other creator or vendor doing something similar? I hardly doubt.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1755 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Where did you go after logging in?
And what did you expect? The formula behind Science Friction?

Chinese Proverb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Science Friction - the new roughing solution?! (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL