The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A REALLY amateurish question :p (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Quote:
2. Does anyone know where I can quickly get my hands on some CLEARLY m**ked ESP cards? I currantly own Beyond ESP 2, and I'm sorry my darling Mr Murry, but I cannot read them correctly 100% of the time. I am trying to find some 'bycicle' ones which are marked clearly, like the Ultimate M**ked Deck.

Though I agree the Paralabs cards are best, I bought a bunch of easy to read Bicycle ESP cards from Lybrary.com. Here is a link:

http://www.lybrary.com/cards-with-bicycl......228.html
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Theres is a member here by the name of Eshla that is always dishing out plenty of advice... contact him Tom Smile

JOKES... JUST JOKES!!!!

Good luck with it all mate.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1849 Posts

Profile of Lior
I think it is better for the art that we help Thomas
looks like he need a lot of help in many areas.

I want the girls to have fun and enjoy mentalism.
I don't want them to go to public forums and say how boring was the show they saw.
they will never hire a mentalist...

I hope that he will be nice to his audience, much nicer then here.
Be polite, be likeble.

I am sure that one they he will grow up and will say thank you to all the people that helps him here.
try to spend more time working on your effects. I can not call it a show because
your choice of effects is not good.

you can paypal me 200$ and I will tell you how to be Great. not just good
not just a magician doing some tricks...

Lior
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
As for the Beyond ESP deck... whats the problem? Maybe you just need to practice a bit more with them mate.

Im not being sarcastic... I just think that they are very easy to work with... and completely invisible to the lay person.
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 01:18, Thomas Cooper wrote:
Some call this arrogance, I call it confidence.
Tom
xx

... most arrogant people do mate Smile The same way that rude opinionated people pass of their hurtful comments as 'Just telling it like it is'
Thomas Cooper
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of Thomas Cooper
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 02:49, Paul Shirley wrote:
As for the Beyond ESP deck... whats the problem? Maybe you just need to practice a bit more with them mate.

Im not being sarcastic... I just think that they are very easy to work with... and completely invisible to the lay person.

My eyesight isn't that good; and I dislike performing with glasses on. (I've tried and failed at contacts)
I call myself "Thomas Cooper" here because this stops the magic café appearing when people google my stage name.

Does anyone else find the term "Special User" to be a bit condescending?
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 03:06, Thomas Cooper wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 02:49, Paul Shirley wrote:

My eyesight isn't that good; and I dislike performing with glasses on. (I've tried and failed at contacts)

Fair enough.. I hadnt considered Paralabs either.. I hear they are top notch.
Thomas Cooper
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of Thomas Cooper
I do indeed own Paralabs cards, however I don't think they are for me, for several reasons.

(and no I'm not saying what they are because people only disagree with me)
I call myself "Thomas Cooper" here because this stops the magic café appearing when people google my stage name.

Does anyone else find the term "Special User" to be a bit condescending?
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of nimrod
You don't deserve it but others do:

You show lacks emotion.
All this ACANN , ESP TEST, which hand... it's all so cold. You must get some warmth and human feelings into your show.
Reveal the name of someone's first love, and it will be the strongest effect on your show. This is what really interests you teenage audience. Not which hand hold the coin, but who's in love with whom.
By the way, this is what Sucahrd did on both of his Leno appearances and got the most reactions with. He took it from me by the way.

After the show, please paypal the 200$ to mail@nimrodharel.co.il.

Nimrod , Israel
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1849 Posts

Profile of Lior
I was sure he took it from me...

I think that Colin is in London next week
Take some privte lessons from him.
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 03:41, nimrod wrote:
You don't deserve it but others do:

You show lacks emotion.
All this ACANN , ESP TEST, which hand... it's all so cold. You must get some warmth and human feelings into your show.
Reveal the name of someone's first love, and it will be the strongest effect on your show. This is what really interests you teenage audience. Not which hand hold the coin, but who's in love with whom.
By the way, this is what Sucahrd did on both of his Leno appearances and got the most reactions with. He took it from me by the way.

After the show, please paypal the 200$ to mail@nimrodharel.co.il.

Nimrod , Israel

Very good advice. You should really think about this advice on your effects Thomas.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1524 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 03:14, Thomas Cooper wrote:
I do indeed own Paralabs cards, however I don't think they are for me, for several reasons.

(and no I'm not saying what they are because people only disagree with me)

The MK-MOD ESP test cards inc. unmarked and clearly-marked ESP cards. The manual includes more than just instructions and effects. Personally I use the unmarked cards at least as much as the marked ones.
Rebecca_Harris
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Rebecca_Harris
I think that it's great that you're going to do this performance, just ignor all the negatives, they don't help anyone.

I'm wondering, if you're used to performing close up then why not just stick with what you know, there's not really all that much time to come up with something new. I'd treat it as a strolling performance, people will natuarally split into groups of 3 or 4. Why not just mingle among the guests, performing your close up set for the different groups.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A REALLY amateurish question :p (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL