The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jojo The dog faced boy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Out of curiousity can anyone confirm what happened with & where the remains are Jojo. Was he buried or cremated? I have searched and searched and have gotten no closer to the answer.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5099 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
All I find is that he died on Jan 30, 1903 of pneumonia in Salonika, Greece, at the age of about 35.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Yeah I got that answer at first too and the more I dug I had found more proof that he had actually died at age 35 from pneumonia in Thessalonkia (Turkey) Salonica, Ottomn Empire. Now is a part of greece on Jan. 31, 1904. Now his age can be debated because there is no proof of when he was born exactlly. Some claim St. Petersburg, Russia in 1968. If I remember correctly Sideshowworld claims that is wrong and he was actually born in Finland on Tour with his father Adrian who also had Hypertrichosis. Sadly though Jojo's father drank himself to death in 1873. I only ask because here and there I wonder if there is a place to visit ad pay respects to those before me. For years Schlitzie had no grave marker until a group was formed and raised the money to get him a gravestone and actually have a Schlitzie day for it. Theres just some things I don't want to see get lost in time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jojo The dog faced boy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL