The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Why is no one talking about this?!?!?! Thousands of dollars in prizes!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Café-ers,

I cannot believe no one has started a topic about this.

VanishingInc Magic, run by Joshua Jay and Andi Gladwin, has a KILLER summer promo going on.

If you check out their recently redesigned site there are these videos called the "2 minute magic tips" which, as the name implies, are short videos that offer cool tips on improving your magic. Many of them are things you can immediately start using in your work.

The other thing, which I'll admit I've spent longer reading then I should have, are the quotes on the front page (from some of magics, and other disciplines, greatest thinkers). Some brilliant stuff there.

So, what's the contest?

Well, if you submit one of your favorite magic quotes- your own, one from a book, one you overheard while using a urinal, whatever- you may be one of two people to get featured on the front page and win $500 in magic. Yah, that's all it takes!

The other contest is even cooler. Make your own 2-minute magic tip video and send it in, and if it gets chosen you get a front page feature and $1000 in cool stuff. Yes, you read that right- ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN COOL STUFF!

http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/ne......iveaway/

Also, while you're on the site, check out all the new stuff they've got. I just picked up the new Center Deal book and am having a lot of fun playing with it, but there's lot of stuff there for people who've social skills and not infinite time to practice (though, that being said, the book features one of the easiest approaches to the deal I've seen described, so maybe you should check it out anyway!).

Anywho, just thought it was a cool deal and wanted to pass it on your way. And no, I don't get commission.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Quote:
On 2011-08-04 19:13, Ben Train wrote:
I cannot believe no one has started a topic about this.

Like this?
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&1
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
I submitted a "2 Minute Magic Tip" along with a couple of quotes. Great contest.

Did you submit anything, Ben?
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
A great promo, indeed!

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Oops! Good call Jeff!

Rob- I will indeed be submitting things! Too good a deal to pass up!

Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2011-08-06 02:15, Ben Train wrote:
I will indeed be submitting things! Too good a deal to pass up!

Ben

Oops... it ended yesterday.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Sorry, that should have been I DID submit some things!

Ben

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Why is no one talking about this?!?!?! Thousands of dollars in prizes!!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL