We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish.com Update: Matrix God's Way by John B. Born (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I just posted a review of John B. Born's new book/VCD package "Matrix God's Way". The primary focus of the material is bare handed coin assembly routines using a great deal of additional preparation to create effects impossible with regular coins.

The review can be found at my website link below.

Enjoy.

Dan
Click to visit:
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Thanks for the thorough review Dan.
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Dan,
You have a fantastic site by the way. Your review definitely has my curiosity up.

DaveM
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
Thanks for reviewing the book Dan!

Hi Dave! You can also see product review of Matrix God's Way at online-visions.com, as well as the reviews of the Café' members who have purchased it in the "Good, Bad and the Garbage" book review section. Smile
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2907 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I'm really intrigues by the Matrix God's Way sequence. I'm sorry I didn't get to see John perform this at the St. Louis Jubilee a couple of weeks ago.

QUESTION: Is this routine doable in a restaurant/bar environment i.e. are there angle problems or proximity problems or is it a do it anytime anywhere you've got the needed items type thing?

Mike
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
The more I watch John's VCD the more I like his routine. He does a really good job.

Mike, if you are familiar with Kennedy's Translocation and Ammar's Shadow Coins - there really is no other proximity problems or angle considerations with John's routine than there would be with the aformentioned routines.

You wouldn't want to put yourself in a situation where you have people grabbing the coins off the mat though - this goes without saying.

Dan
Click to visit:
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
For those going to the coinvention I will be doing several of the effects out of the book, plus many unreleased barehanded assemblies.

For those that don't make it to Vegas, some of the extras are going to be published soon in Channel One magazine, as well as my upcoming book "Odorokubeki."
Smile
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
839 Posts

Profile of e-man
I like the title Matrix Gods Way,most of my coin work
gaffed or not has his name on most of the coins
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish.com Update: Matrix God's Way by John B. Born (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL