We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Perpetual-momentum coin myth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kiffy200
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Kiffy200
Hi I'm new here and don't know if this is gonna be in the wrong place or if it's been brought that much that people are going to get annoyed but iv been reading Paul Harris AoA 1 and searching around about the this flourish and everyone seems to think it's impossible or you can only go round a few times but after playing with it iv managed to get to to spin about 5-6 times and the stop and spin the other way about 5-6times I think it looks cooler when it stops and spins the other way as iv yet managed to get it to spin more that 5-6times but I think it's almost certainly possible Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Kiffy, welcome to the Café and you're right, you might be in the wrong place with this.

Try here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......=191&983
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2929 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
BarryTX
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of BarryTX
Kiffy,

Welcome to the Café. A word of advice, offered with a genuine desire to help - please use punctuation in your posts. It will make them much easier for folks to read and thus will be more likely to generate responses to your questions.

Barry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Perpetual-momentum coin myth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL