The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » The Wizard Product Review 64, (Regal Ring Chain, Transcendence, Eye Exam, Nice Cut) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
David, thank you so much for caring about what you release to the magic community. I have almost all of your books, and I believe, all of your effects except for this latest venture which seems to be yet another home run. Your genius lies in the fact that you have pride. And though that can be considered a sin in some quarters, in your case, I consider it a virtue. By you having so much pride and care in what you release, only means that we will be guaranteed a better purchase. You are a skilled performer, and a skilled creator. And I...as a skilled buyer...am proud to contribute to the "David Regal Retirement Fund." Look for my contribution for the Regal Ring Chain!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I think the finger cut effect was the funniest....'magic effects'...I have seen in a long time. I was just in stitches.

I also enjoy performing "Eye Exam". I think if Dave had worked with it more before showing it on the WPR, he would have done more justice to it. A quick, eye-popping effect for laymen.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » The Wizard Product Review 64, (Regal Ring Chain, Transcendence, Eye Exam, Nice Cut) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL