The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Pekin Duck Carrier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Looking for ideas for transportation cage/carrier for my large Pekin Duck that would double where she goes after produced. Looking for ideas on carrier that is easy to carry, easy to get the duck in and out, and is basically designed to keep the duck as clean as possible since they are generally a little on the messy side.

Would appreciate any ideas. I have a few of my own but thought I'd ask as there is no need to reinvent the wheel if somebody has something that really works well.

Thanks.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Maybe a carry case for cats or dogs. You can find them in any size You want and they are separable in two parts for easy cleaning. If You put some sand inside the duck will remain quite clean.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Pekin Duck Carrier (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL