The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kid shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3246 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
You probably have to explain your routine in a little more detail to get feedback. I'm not sure when you are making what colors vanish. Are you using a mouth coil ending? Is that what you mean by "length and obscurity"?

Quote:
It's like I have read about the c&b your routine shouldn't be about your final loads they should be the icing on the cake with them not just remembering them.

I believe the Cups and Balls IS all about the final load. Yes the routine should fool them and amuse them all the way through but when they tell their friends about the trick it's going to be "He made a lemon and lime appear, or he made a water mellon appear, or he made live chicks appear. And that is a good thing.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
So I have a facebook add now http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeremy-Gat......17639163 also on http://www.birthdaypartypro.com. I have flyers up at a few businesses. Going to have business cards within the next month. Could ask around to do free shows for the rotary club or other club even churches things like that. Any other ways I could get my name out?
Jeremy Gates
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
Haven't gotten any kid show gigs yet. However I did get my buiness cards. Have a couple bands that want me to do opening acts for them when they get more gigs. Plus the other night I went to an open mike night at a bowling alley 5 minutes from me. Went perfect besides a few mistakes nobody cared about if they even noticed. I had high fives, handshakes, everything! Everyone wants me to come back and I even got a token for a free beer! Felt like high school magic in the Caféteria again! Plus to top it all off I just auditioned at a local resaurant. The owner loved me and so did the costomers. She even let me except a five dollar tip asked for my number and wanted to know when I am free. I would say I have my first table hopping job! Open mike nights will be a great way for me to work in new material and get my name out. Table hopping is not only great experience but can help me get party gigs on the side plus I'll get tips!
Jeremy Gates
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kid shows (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL