The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Learning Classic Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
What sources are there for starting off with matrix type effects? Can anybody point me in the right direction be they websites, online videos, dvds, books, whatever? Thanks.
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
The classic verson as originated by Al Schneider can be found in Genii Magazine. I don't have the exact reference with me here at work but I am sure it is in the 2000 years series.

On that issue Al has a small picture on the cover and the title of the story is "The Story of Matrix".

On another note. Last August Al did a four set video for L&L Publishing. This will have Matrix as well as plenty of other useable stuff on it. Not sure of the release date but I know it won't be until after the start of next year.

Also it is probably one of the most copied and "improved upon" tricks in the last 30 years so there are plenty of places to get what are now refered to as "matrix type" tricks.

Happy Hunting!
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
GaryW
View Profile
Veteran user
HSMagic
317 Posts

Profile of GaryW
Penguin has an instant download for the matrix.
Matrix Download

Watch those instant downloads though... a few of those and you could have bought a book or video.
Gary Ailes
Hot Shot Magic
www.hotshotmagic.com
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
I have uploaded a Classic matrix performed by me...If you are interested in it, you might as well click on my signature below.

I hope you like it.It is found under Sleightgeek Showcase-The Best of Sleightgeek.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Learning Classic Matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL